Thursday, December 31, 2020

PAM DEMIC'S NEW YEAR


Can you believe people the year is over? And what a most unusual, turbulent, difficult, often depressing year it was. Rear end celebrations, opps.... I meant Year End celebrations won't look like they usually do with social distance guidelines and the virus still raging out of control. This will be the first time the Casa du Borghese will be dark in years, with the intimate traditional NYE soirée, and New Years Day dinner cancalled... with the Mistress at the ancestral home. But don't let that get you down, Pam Demic is here as always to help dears. If it's just you, or maybe two or three others, all is not lost.

For starters...why not get outdoors for some fun? I say get naked and masked and go make New Year snow angels if you got snow, or get one of those big ole heaters and drink out doors, and throw up some of those twinkling lights. Or if you have a collection of nutcrackers, why not a play of the Nutcracker with all the nutcrackers! but don't do anything sexual with them, that could hurt.


New Year's is all about new beginnings darling. Why not pick a spot you always wanted to go see  or visit, and get in the car and drive off to parts unknown. It's a great way to set the tone for the new year.  Or if your a huge fan of those Escape Rooms, why not do a Escape from The Sex Room. How saucy could that be with you and hubby? Well, let's not get crazy here. Here at the Casa du Borghese, we're all about getting fancy. The Mistress would always make the guest get DRESSED to the nines. Yeah your sitting home, but why not get dressed up anyhow? Besides, if one of the few there is hot and in a tux, think how fun it will be to get him out of that said tux? Or why not a good game of spin the bottle? Why not cook a huge feast..... and one of our personal favorites, have copious amount of libations!!!!! not like your driving anywhere. Or put some house music on and have your own dance party...hell naked if you want!!!!

How ever you ring in the new year, I think we can all agree we'll be glad to see 2020 leave. Not that 2021 will start off all glittering either, but still.  We must not let our guards down...we are far from getting out of the dark yet sugarplums. Keep up with those guidelines veils and gloves!!! And remember it may have been a shitty year, but still no reason be all negative.

This is the last day of the year, they call it new years eve,
 look back at all the memories this year your going to leave.

Some you will cherish always,  and keep it for all it's worth
because someone close to you has been gifted with a birth.

Some other you wish to forget but know you never will for 
someone close passed over and some were very ill. 

Some will be very pleasant and close to your heart
sit down and list the good things back to January from the start.

So when you feel unhappy in the new upcoming year sit down 
and read your memories and smile from ear to ear.

Don't ponder on the bad things now, only tears will be shed
for tomorrow is a new start, a new year ahead.

In other words,  feel happy and grateful, thankful and blessed because if your reading this, you have made it through this turbulent year. And that is enough to be blessed for.

In closing we thank you all for your kind support , by commenting, writing and sharing with each other. We have really built a nice community place to enjoy some visual delights, support, woe's and encouragements and a place of shelter from the terrible times this years gave us.
What a joy having special blogs that we can all visit when we desperately needed a break from the world this year,  and get a dose of inspiration, and so likewise hoping  A Day with the Mistress Borghese is not only a place to visit,  but also a place to come get silly or learn something, or get a laugh, or even a naughty nod!!!!
We simply hope that you will join us as we enter the year 2021 together...to make do and mend, and hopefully learn to be more caring and gentle. So chins up, and tits out!!! Veils on! Gloves pulled! Here we go!

And HAPPY NEW YEARS  EVE everybody!!!

59 comments:

  1. Doesn't Pam look FABULOUS!!
    You've said a mouthful, my dear. All true - this year has been a true bitch. But we've had bright spots, haven't we? Now, look to better times in 2021. ABBA will always lift the spirits.
    Have beautiful time at the Ancestral Home. Hope you have a nice time. Now that you have actual working House Boys in addition to those sloths you usually trust, the gin may be gone when you return, but at least the place will be clean when you return!
    Happy 2021!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's all hope the new year will be on wards and upwards!!! ABBA should start and end the year...Am I right?

      Delete
  2. I thought the ghost of Miss Peggy Lee c1971 had invaded your living-room!

    Happier New Year, Pam, and to the rest of Abba. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've long said Maddie could do I mean impression of Peggy Lee, Mamie Von Doren, Faye Dunaway, Veronica Lake and Little Edie. That bitch.

      Delete
    2. You two are really trying to het in the last will and testament..

      Delete
  3. HNY Pam!!

    HNY MM!!

    May 2021 be a much better, safer, healthier, more peace-filled year for us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

      Delete
  4. Congrats on surviving 2020, Madame Demic (I just realized you must pronounce your last name the French way). Thank you for going all out today. That pants suit would look great in our living room! It's interesting how many drag queens look like my Aunt Florence's friends. Not you of course. You're the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you completely sure Aunt Florence wasn't a drag queen?

      Delete
  5. Dear Pam Demic, what-oh-what would we have done this year without you? I would discuss some of your excellent NY Eve ideas with My Rare One, but I'm afraid she'd pick the naked snow angels one. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your optimism and I LOVE your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pam, darling, you look GORGEOUS!
    arteejee and I look forward to good times with you in 2021.
    bottoms up! LOVE YOU!

    (and no, I am NOT going to play that video. I know the song though.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know she just had to put one more ABBA song in for the year!

      Delete
    2. yeah, the bitch! HNY to you also, pearly.

      Delete
    3. The bottoms are always up around here.

      Delete
  8. 2021 cannot but be better than 2020, even if we don't get to watch Don the Con being fumigated out of the White House (you never know your luck). In the meantime have a fabulous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite post this year!!
    Happy New year to you and your readers.
    Thank you so much for this special place to visit, in these strange times.
    Your outfit is gorgeous. I want it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a really nice one, M.M., one you'll remember, though not for any wrong reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very, very bestest of 2021
    to you and all of your loved ones.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

      Delete
  12. I fucking need that whole ensemble girl!!! Especially those disco balls earrings and glasses!!!! I was sorry to read about the sad news in the previous post.

    Happy New Years to you Pam!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Pam,
    (May I call you Pam?) First of all, you're giving me LIFE in that getup. the hair, the silver, EVERYTHING screams fab. As in I wish you have a fabulous 2021. You're right. It's been shitty, but we've made it in one piece.
    I'm going to follow your advice and wear something cute tonight. I may even convince my manfriend to go for a drive. Who knows? It may be a good omen and we'll all be able to travel in 2021.
    Thanks for being there. You're awesome.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manfriend????? We need more info dear. They how's he in bed?

      Happy New Year Sixpense!

      Delete
  14. PAM DEMIC!!!!! I'm telling you...I ADORE that get up....very Jo Ann Worley! Loving it girl. Truer words haven't been spoken.

    A Happy New Year to you my Silver Goddess.And ABBA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥♥♥♥💋💋💋💋

      Delete
  15. I'm loving the whole Laugh In vibe!!!! And always some wonderful zany tips from Pam Demic. Happy New Year to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad i got to find you this year!!! And you look a million Pam !!!!

    Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year, Darling! For all the hideous and truly sad things that have happened in 2020, finding you has been the absolute HIGHLIGHT of the year! I love, love LOVE your ensemble! Tre chic! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet lambchop!!!!!

      Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  18. Pam... you have never looked lovelier. That outfit alone... to die for. And you look amazing in it. Thank you for all your holiday advice and for brightening this, our final day of 2020. As the patron saint of the Summer of 2020, you have done your title proud... yes, dear... you've earned your tiara and sash this year. Kizzes. On all your many kizzable parts. I raise a glass in your honor, dear. Enjoy. The banquet is all yours for the taking. Wishing you a joyous, fulfilling 2021.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam knew she had to het one more appearance in the year just for you dear.

      Delete
  19. You are so right about our blogs being somewhere comforting and sociable that we can visit/escape to and get away from it all. And you've been a tonic, Pam Demic! Long may you reign, and Happy New Year to all!

    P.S. Do you walk like Morticia Addams in that dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course like Morticia Adams!!! Have you met a sister Gina Tonic?

      Delete
  20. My dearest...you always make me smile. And your sage advice!! You are absolutely beautiful and you made my day today. I really needed it.
    Happy New Year. I'm so glad I found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

      Delete
  22. Love your outfit. Happy New Year's, Pam, and to Maddie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy New Year Pam Demic.....I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ♥♥♥♥ You can keep me warm any night.

      Delete
  24. Happy New Year my Darling Pam Demic!!!!!! You look incredible!!!!! And good racey advice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Odd year but I am hoping for a dazzling 2021.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy New Year to my favorite Mistress! Tell Pam she looks fabulous! Smmmmoooooch!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gurl......that is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

    Happy New Year Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness Mistress...Pam Demic looks like me from the 70's!!!!! I had many an outfit like this!!! And I think William may even be liking what he's sees. And your verse of poem is so true and right on. If we're reading this...were among the lucky. Happy New Years Eve my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well go on and strike while the iron is hot toots!

      Delete
  29. I cannot imagine a better set of well-wishes and words as these.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aunt Florence is now 90, lives in West Palm Beach and still has a weekly poker game. She had a bit of this style but never at the quality level of a drag queen. ALL her friends, however, did. I wish I had photos of them to share with you. I had no idea when I was young that they were my introduction to drag queens! I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the exception of the poker, I could be your aunt florence!!!!! I could line in West Palm!

      I only play strip poker!!!!!

      Delete
  31. Pam Demic is so Saucy and Positive, filled with Fun suggestive New Year's debauchery that ya gotta Love her! I have Veiled but not worn Gloves for Pandemic... I tried being Gloved and it felt creepy so I just wash my Hands a lot and use copious amounts of Sanitizer... I've got Pump Bottles of that shit everywhere, you'd think I'm pulling them out of my Ass! Happy New Year my Dear! Mwah and a Virtual Hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually worn the gloves out....and they get either some good chuckles or some concerning looks.

      Delete
  32. Happy New Year!!!!!!! Leave it to Pam to get us in a festive mood for New Years Eve. I too am getting a Peggy Lee vibe. That outfit is so retro 70s vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hummmmmmm. I can live with the Peggy Lee vibe. Hope you New Year was a good one cutie.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!