Monday, December 21, 2020

PAM DEMIC, THE QUEEN OF GIVING.


Pam Demic is here for the Christmas season to spread some cheer, instead of other parts for a change. With these times of pandemic, many can't or won't be getting out to get gifts for friends and loved ones. But we here at the Casa du Borghese we're so inspired by the giving idea of the handsome Mr DeVice, the Mistress opened up her purse, instead of other parts , and had me  consult my Glowing Ball of Giving to give some gifts to some bloggers. I needed something to do till the next pamphlet prints anyhow. What a great way to feel all warm and fuzzy, or is it the cock-a-tail?.... and to meet other bloggers. If interested all you need to do is a post of the perfect gifts for fellow bloggers, with picture of the gift and a link to that blog.  So to continue the  2020 Christmas Blog Party...I have consulted my Glowing Ball.....
So step right up to me darling to receive your gift!

For Mr DeVice, no expense was spared. The Mistress blew Elon Musk, several times,  to have built a actual,  fully functioning  Star Trek Enterprise as he can come visit us at the Casa.

For our campy Brit boys, Jon and Madame Arcadi we have these lovely sweets...Peppermint Humbugs and a box of Krampus Candy Canes.

Soon as we read about poor Bob's woe of listening to his man practice his trumpet, we knew right away what we had to get him. And a life time supply!

For the Duchess Deedles, we got her a large chaise lounge reclining chair. Not only does it curve up and down to recline, but also has a tray in back that comes over the top for a wet bar, and arms come out the bottom and sides so she can sit there and get a mani and pedi too! Even has a 20 nail color selection!

Since Jon was kind enough to gift Anne Marie these, I though the dear could use a matching hat as well.

For the Mahogany Empress, comes Frano Norriega as her personal chef. Don't ask what we had to do for this one.

Since Jimmy got a pair of shorty shorts this year, we got him a selection of several pair,  to impress the new neighbors!

Ahhhhh, our dear Mitchell. We are ever so worried about him with his multiple accidents and trips and falls, we just had to get him body padded bodysuits to go out in, and in four colors to go with his masks and such.

Miss Moorecock is getting a ball gag..to keep her mouth shut.
To our dear Sixpense....the poor dear has been penned up...and needs some happy in blue I believe!

Our dear Pat has deserved a massage and will see him with a full time, live in masseuse.

Wait till Janie Junebug gets these Tupperware lids!!!!

For our lovely calligraphist in Devon, Ms Scarlet comes this huge selection of Ferrero Rocher. And look at the big one Scarlet!!!! Go big or go home right?

For the ever frisky and flirty Uptoking comes a collection of jock straps...that we only hope he will model for me in person!!!! Oooo lalal!

And for dear Agnes Goldberg DeWoofs come this lovely ensemble, right from the exhibit!!! A Nan Kempner ensemble! Off one socialite and on to another. We think she will look smashing.

And for everybody else, fret not. Please enjoy the buffet and bar in the ballroom, and don't forget to pick up Pam Demic's  set of  hit pamphlets, that include, 59 Things to Do With Those Pesky Thanksgiving Left Overs, Pandemic- It's Now All About The Eyes, and Pandemic Sex-15 Ways to Safely Enjoy a Glory Hole,  on your way out, and please grab one of the gifts off the foyer tree!

57 comments:

  1. You look stunning in your Christmas ensemble, dear Pam! And what a fantastic array of gifts, especially those Tupperware lids for Janie, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GODDNESS. Pam's ball saw with perfect clarity, and the Mistress has gone above and beyond this year.
    This is by far the most thoughtful gift. Ever. It is exactly what I need to help my poor, wracked muscles. Not to mention saving my arms from having to...well, ahem, "relieve the tension" as it were. May a thousand blessings land for you at the Casa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... is that a penis tree? Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes it is!!! It is from Norma Lee from last years Christmas tree Showing post. There's an idea for your seasonal tree!!!!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE MY GIFT!!!!!


    Carlos, on the other hand ......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take a dildos from the tree for him and spread the cheer!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the shorts. Are they new, or ones left behind? I'm sure I won't fill them out as well as you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh, the matching hat is PERFECT with the nip covers! SMOOCHES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your husband will love that set!!!!! I am reading your blog still, but it hasn't let me comment in weeks now. But the videos at least show up now.

      Delete
    2. Nip covers?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahhaha

      Delete
  7. Very bestest of wishes for the season!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slay, hunty! 👌🏻 Some fine hunks in here! 🔥 Save me a few of those Ferrero's, please. 👅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...Ms Scarlet may get pretty protective of her pot of gold.

      Delete
  9. Not to sound unappreciative, dahling Pam, especially since I don't celebrate or blog for that matter, but do you think you can send me a house boy to help me in and out of that chaise? I see several turtle on its back moments in my future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now Deedles...you push a button, and the chair swivels to on upright position! But if you really want a houseboy to join you IN the chair, just ask, we shall send.

      Delete
    2. Thank you sweetie, you're a real treasure! Now if I can only grow nails for all of that polish!

      Delete
  10. How generous you are, mistress!
    Hope you've been good and the guy in red visits the casa! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. PAM!!!!! You look stunning! Flawless even, what ever are you using on that face? It's like being on the Oprah show!

    And wait...is that my dildo tree from last year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes, yes it is!!!! I never give my skincare secrets away. But I will say there are secretions involved.

      Delete
  12. Pam Demic!!!! That is a crack up!!!!!!!!

    I think I need to befriend the Empress and Scarlet to get in on the cooking and those very addictive candies. That was certainly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such big balls you have - and that's a good thing!
    I enjoyed reading this post - jolly good fun !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should see his balls in person; everyone else has!

      Delete
    2. More like paper weights really.

      Delete
    3. On a bad day I used them as door stops.

      Delete
  14. *dances happy dance*
    Yay! I'm an adult now!
    I've always said that when I grow up I'm gonna get a Mini.
    Thanks, Pam Demic!
    You da best!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put the seat down in back and have some fun!!!! The gift that keeps giving.

      Delete
  15. What a great selection of gift choices! Hahaha! The chaise lounge is my personal favorite.

    Hope you have a large Yule log to keep you happy this week, Mistress! Ho ho ho!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG girl!!!!!! I want that first picture for my greeting cards next year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mistress!!!!! An ensemble from Nan Kempner's closet?!?!?!?! I have finally arrived, even though it took till 78! That woman was a sharp dresser Mistress. I do think I could rock that. But Pam I must say how svelte and artistic you look...I would love to have you in for cocktails and carols!

    Those humbugs candies cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun Pam! Did you just visit the beauty parlor? If I didn't know better, I almost thought I was looking at Sylvia Fine with a weight lost. And who can't use a extra dildo? My rolling pin is on the fritz right now so this will come in handy.

    Merry Christmas Happy Mistletoe,and New Year-
    XO- and one for Jesus
    Miss R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so you know....I'm dieting this year tootes!

      Delete
  19. You are the most creative person I know. I love the idea of tupperware lids as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Pam! I was just listening to "your tune" - Connie Francis's Disco version of Where The Boys Are!

    Now where was I? Oh yes - presents. Thanks for the Humbugs and Krampus sticks - now what I need are a couple of houseboys to help me out with all that sucking. Any going spare?

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few suckers we could lend you out...talk about a Hard Candied Christmas!

      Delete
  21. You know what's really bad? That you have on a wig and lipstick and still look that good in drag. I love Pam!!!! But do you really think a ball gag will quiet down Ms Moorecock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right, we may need a a ball gag and a muzzle.

      Delete
  22. The padded body suits and the Christmas Pudding hat cracked me up!!!!!!! Kramapas candy canes! How do you come up with this stuff?!?!?! I hope Anne Marie models her gifts! But Pam Demic...what shall we do when the pandemic is over? We'll miss you and your pamphlets? In the seating picture, your hair and face expression remind me of Juno Birch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think once the pandemic is over, Pam Demic will be history.

      Delete
  23. I think I might need those glasses Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Is your gift registry at Ft. Troff or Mr. S?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pam Demic...your the greatest! And you look do festive and chic for the holiday! I will love a personal chef, but I don't know how much eating and cooking will be getting done, bwahahahahahahaha. And the Mistress blew Elon Musk? ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. I find him a bit creepy between his girls.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love Pam Demic's ensemble!! And what a thoughtful gift giver!! That chef!! Wowza!! I would do anything for that one to cook even canned soup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point we'd watch him unwrap candy!

      Delete
  27. I'd gladly take any of these gifts...including the dildo tree!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good ole Pam Demic is sure is over staying there welcome.
    Coffee is on and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, dear one... thank you for the thoughtful gift. Are they used? Because... I could get into that. :) Some day I will tell you all about the underwear I find in parking lots... oh, wait. I already did. Anyhoo. Thank you for your generosity. Oh, what I would love to leave for you beneath that tree of dicks. Kizzes. And dicks! PS - if they aren't used, maybe you could try them on and then send them my way? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy you are so on the naughty list aren't you? That must be why we love you.

      Delete
  30. Oh, thank you! I love my new bodysuits and my bubble butt!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You really know your blog buddies. Pam goes all our and spares no expense.

    ReplyDelete
  32. TUPPERWARE LIDS! You've made my Christmas, darling Mistress. Pam Demic has some mighty big red balls. Oo la la!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably better then blue balls though.

      Delete
  33. Shit.....this is better than the Neiman-Marcus Christmas catalogue of his and hers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a crack up! And yet your looks still works and is working!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, Pam! The Enterprise!!! What a wonderful gift - Thank you!

    * throws Broom on the fire and beams up *

    I'll just see if I can get the Transporter to lock onto Ms Scarlet's Ferrero Rochers and Agnes GDW's ensemble while I'm at it...

    I must point out though, that it was Dinahmow who started the gift-giving Blog Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear...you correct!!!! It must be the gin clouded my judgment.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!