Thursday, December 17, 2020

AVIESC WHO?

Aviesc Who? Yes,  that's this queens name and she is one queen who has absolutely blown me away with her concept looks and artistry, right there beside Sasha Velour. Aviesc Who? is the stage name of the creative and mind blowing, Luis Jessy Escamilla, who is a  Mexican drag queen and performer, best know for being the winner of season 3 of a Youtube show, La Ma's Draga. At this point she is one of Mexico's leading queens, and for good reason. I'M totally here for her looks, color use and a whole over the top creation. She is the first queen to ever include a question mark in her name to!!! Has that for a tidbit? Aviesc is no slouch either. Between jaw dropping shows,  Avant gaud performances, and a make up artist,   she is also the creative director of a Mexican fashion brand called AEIESC. But his style has got him on the map. His drag ego has become one of the most important figures  of drag in Guadalajara so much so, that  he was invited by Guillermo Del Torro  who had a exhibit at the Museum of the Arts titled At Home with My Monsters, in which he featured Aviesc Who's own line of clothing, not to mention put Aviesc in change of the all the models make up and hairstyles who looked fateful and dramatic. You have to respect a drag mogul. This queen often leaves me jaw dropped.

She might have more titty then our Anne Marie!!!!

19 comments:

  1. Imagine what her jewellery box must look like! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous!
    That red look is giving me Frances Conroy as Myrtle Snow in AHS: Coven when she was burned at the stake and shouted "Balenciaga!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the titty dress. But, from what I've heard, she doesn't have more TITTY than Anne Marie, although I'm guessing she has more TITTIES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great looks. No wonder she's taking Mexico by storm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the steampunk look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow... Just wow! 😏

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clearly, that multi-breasted burlesque look was inspired by the Goddess Diana of Ephesus!

    https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_LNVmkVvPyZ8/TU4C9KzM6NI/AAAAAAAAASc/3uvtEHtaWVE/s1600/Fontana_di_Diana_Efesina-Tivoli%252C_Villa_d%2527Este.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's just what I was going to say, but with a different link ;)

      Delete
  9. Oh hunnnyyyy
    Yes! I've watched the three seasons of La Mas Draga (love it) and this last season was fantastic! Aviesc actually was brought back in one of the challenges and she used well the suggestions of the judges and won! She was a little stiff at the beginning and her runway looks were fabulously conceptualized (she's got a fashion background) but slightly clumsy for the reveals she wanted.
    She's absolutely fantastic, though.
    Oh, and in La Mas Draga I loved Mista Boo. Cracked me up every time she was on screen.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl......your blog is on fire this week!!!!!!!!! I have loved this post.

    That first picture....could she be a glamorous Krampus?!?!? HER style is through the roof! I dare even say she is way beyond drag race even.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH HENNY..... she is FABU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first picture is so breathtaking!!!!! I can tell she has much creativity in her mind...it comes thought here.

    But does Anne Marie have more then two titties? That ensemble cracked me up! I can't say I have seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never seen so many titties in one place!
    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't had a lunch with Anne Marie and Deedles yet then I assume?

      Delete
  14. There is no "question" that she is fab!! Her Fabulosity is so apparent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG....as Juno Birch would say...STUNNING.

    I mean Im breathless here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the one with the multiple mammaries looks like an Earth Mother goddess

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!