Friday, December 18, 2020

LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX

Or rather the lack of sex!!!!!! 

Heads up! If your easily offended, blush quickly, or want to still think you dear Mistress is as pure as the driven snow...you might want to skip this post. And Agnes if your here take your heart meds for palpitations now. We'll wait......
YES! This is what I miss. Straddling the Lad with my cock to his lips while I'm busy playing with his goods!!!! This pandemic has really wrecked havoc. The self isolation and not being social I could work with, but the biggest and hardest( no pun intended)  adjustment has been the lack of sex and touch. Being a typical Scorpio mixed with a gay man, I have a very high sex drive. Even at my age, I'm surprised by how high it still is. Ever since coming out to clubs, or dare say, even before that,  I was sexual from the first encounter and never looked back. If I have to be honest,  I even talked once to a professional at one point, wondering if I had a sexual addiction....but nope, the signs and behavior weren't there...I just have a high sex drive. Some of you may recall my dating sagas after me and the ex split. Mr. McIntyre, the landscaper, who was a guy I was dating,  actually dumped me because he said I was " too insatiable" The nerve. So the hardest part of this whole pandemic for me has been the no sex and kissing, and fucking, or the "ordering in" you know, hook ups. Last week I ordered a pizza, and little Raul, my usual delivery guy came...he's so cute and very gay, I thought I was going to jump him when I saw his smile.
Oh sure, I can't lie, I'm a very healthy mastaurbator right now. Too healthy probably. The flesh jack is great, but it's only so much fun. I'd  rather have the Lads bubble butt to pleasure or bend Warbucks over the bed. The Lad, the dear, to lift my spirits a while back even got me two kits to mold my own dick. Well, the Clone a Willy was a bust. The other was one where you cast your cock in plaster, but then the box gets sealed and sent out to have the dildo made. I can't lie, it came back looking just like my cock...so it's safe to say I can now fuck myself with my own dick.! Isn't he a dear. But these items don't replace the real thing for too long with me. I've never been big into dildos or toys. It's always been the real thing when I wanted it.  Its been over a year since I had seen Warbucks, since he moved to Budapest...yes, he didn't like where this country was going and left. I miss seeing him. He was not a huge kisser, but he is so fun, great sense of humor, and even with him pushing  70, he has great stamina. It was not uncommon for him after we went to bed, and in the dead of night,  for me to wake up to find him blowing me, sometimes twice a night.  He was not a morning person. 

And the Lad. I miss waking up next to him on our visits. He is right on par with my sexual side, very playful, open, experimental, a time taker. The only problem he is a morning person. His trick would be to start playing with my cock under the sheets, and pecking my neck to see how receptive I was. I'm so NOT a morning person. Have you ever tried to wake a lion with it's paws wrapped around his dinner of a side of beef from the night before and try to take it away?!?!  Yeah, thats me. If  sex happened, and I was woke and not happy, he'd get his way with me angrily fucking him. So I guess he did win after all. So I miss this so much and don't know how much more I can take. Even this summer when I went to the Woods, it was very hard to not have some fun, even though I did meet then one swell guy. While we didn't have sex we had a very hot social distanced jack off across from each other. The problem is , yes I could do hooks up and have guys in, but like the AIDS virus do you really know where they have been???

Oh, would you just look at Miguel...... where was I? Yes! With my bubble circle being small, comprised of four family members, about four of the same friends, and my neighbor, the lumbersexual, it's not worth having the sex. Right now, Im  lucky enough to be able to see the same people. But if I gave in to get a good suck and fuck and get infected, I wouldn't be able to see anyone with risk of infecting them. So it is a sacrifice on my part but well worth it, even though I feel as though I walking around with a hard on 24/7. Maybe a good time for me to do the ice bucket challenge?
And yes. there have been some downright hot cam sessions. I've met some really hot guys from all over, two really funs one in Argentina,  a couple in California, a hot daddy in the UK and a very cool guy, regularly, from Holland,  with a cock so big it makes my Hickory Farm cheddar log  look like a cocktail frank!! But while it's fun, to give a slow undress for them, and finally whip the goods out and work it good for them till the money shot comes, it doesn't replace, the closeness , the kissing, the nuzzling, the chills that go down my spine,  the feel of a tongue licking it's way down your shaft,  the fun of  a long round of  hot intimate foreplay, or having a arm wrapped around you when you wake,  feeling the pressing hardest on your back side when waking up. That is why I miss Warbucks and the Lad.  Yet married friends or gay friends I know coupled, also say they can't take it. WHAT? I am confused. I'm like you at least have someone at home to have sex with.  This I can't understand. All I know is after Christmas I may have to plan a trip to the Lad since he can't get much time off with his job being shorthanded from lay offs. Once back  after New Years I have invited my neighbor the lumberjack over for a nice dinner and a few drinks, but I hope I don't jump him! My good friend said "oh that poor boy..it will be like leading him to Audrey II! I felt bad he wouldn't be going home to see his family. I have thought about inviting him home with me for Christmas, and I still may.... but I don't know he'd be comfortable with that anyhow. Besides, my Mother would say something very embarrassing I sure.

And don't get me started on three ways. I miss those too. Once this is over I may need a good long three way to be spit roasted. So yes...it's the touch I miss the most.  I just hope to behave myself when my neighbor comes over. I saw him today when cleaning our cars off of snow, and he said he's looking forward it. And I would NEVER, EVER, CERTAINLY NOT use Buster like Amber does to get a piece...but I do believe even Buster would be happy for me.  Too much TMI? I warned you.
When this pandemic is over, as God as my witness....
I will never be hungry again.

59 comments:

  1. YOWZA!
    Ok, so where do I start? Well, honey, you're hot. And being sexual is nothing to be ashamed of. I have Cade Maddox pasted all over my blog today. LOL
    Now that THAT is out of the way, I totally feel you. This pandemic has been a pain. Not only because of the myriad precautions we have to take not to get sick, but because human interaction is essential for our mental health. And that includes sex! I know what you mean about taking matters in your own hands. It's just NOT the same. I like dick. And the man attached to that dick. Gadgets can help, but they're not the real thing.
    And that threesome does look hot. I should consider that for late 2021.
    And Amber was the shit! Oh, the nights I danced to that song!!

    Hold on there, dear. The vaccine is coming. And so will you.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Cade Maddox didn't help, especially when I watch him and Davey talking about various points! And Cade's fun side.I love that. And yes to dancing to that song...me too.

      Thanks for that feel you moment, glad you got me! 💖💖💖

      Delete
  2. Is it hot in here, or is it me? 😀
    On another blog I read, today's title was "sausage party!"
    Must be a theme going on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sausage Party?!?!? In normal times that could be any night of the week around here!

      Delete
  3. oh, my dear mistress... We are ALL having issues with sex during this pandemic. Yes, even the coupled ones - it's the anxiety. It kills the libido for many. Yes, we men will still stroke one out, but we all know it's not the same as having a warm hand or mouth; it's not the same not having another nice, warm, stiff dick to play with. We do feel your pain. Men of certain age should be very happy to still have a good sex drive. I am hoping that the lumberjack neighbor can convince that he has been very good and you can at least lend each other a warm hand.
    Hang in there, my friend. 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot Heat's Passion..... on a rainy Sunday afternoon.... on the Bayou..... smells of the body, the swamp, rising to the tempo of that sultry, damp, romp in the bed....!!!

    Hope You achieve that Soon.... Mistress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tommy, Im your clay....mold me....

      Delete
  5. LOL. Love it. Oh, you are such a talented young man. I must say, when I saw Amber pop up in my feed, I was so excited. I knew exactly what song was coming. And I adore it. Adore her. You and me, kid. When this thing is all over... I am going to be getting so busy. Like - take time off of work - busy. For months after, my priorities are going to be about making up for a whole year of lost fun. Yes, I will be stressing about the STDs, but - that just goes with the territory when you wanna be everybody's baby. :) Kizzes. Stay safe, stay warm. You gonna show us some pics of all that snow you got? Enquiring minds.. Maybe Pam Demic can get out there with a shovel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can come here and be a part of a huge daisy chain I'll have! And Pam shovel???? PIFF. You don't think she lifts a hand around here do you?

      Delete
    2. You wouldn't DARE have a Daisy Chain...without me! Would you?

      Delete
  6. I'm afraid I'd be ordering late night pizza and inviting the neighbor over.

    For some reason, I feel like I need a shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, feel better now? Oh, not really, only one cure for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't quite understand this post ....... ;)


    But I can imagine not having that 'touch' would be frustrating, so, jump the neighbor, maybe he's frustrated too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's not Mitchell holding warm weather over my head, it you with your sex life.

      Well shit.

      Delete
  9. Now try to think what going several years without can do to one's mind. You can't? Well, you'd better get used to the idea 'cos it's a-coming - and it sure don't feel all that nice. (But as for a 'friendly' neighbour, don't have one. Only got 'Mr Nasty' downstairs).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Nasty for a reason I gather, lol!!!! I hopefully has some good wind in the sails yet, if I follow in my fathers footsteps.

      Delete
  10. Eventually, this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my sex ship sailed over 20 years ago. I hear ya about touch though. we're humans.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *sprays self down with water bottle*

    That was a hot read. And I'm much in the same boat. Singletons like us really had it hard. And it's so not worth the risk till we all have the vaccine. I miss the feel of lips and another cock too. I think I may even be a virgin again. And is that you in the fist picture? That certainly didn't help....but oh so nice to see.
    😛😝😜

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with @AM; humans are social animals like the other great apes. Look at gorillas family lives; we need to be in bodily contact, even if it #'s just a question of giving someone a hug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yES......even a hug or cuddle would do.

      Delete
  14. First of all, Mads, this is disrupting my winter hibernation! I've been nice and cozy and blissfully anti-social until now. I will return to that state, shortly.
    Why are you trying to kill Ms Agnes? Sure, you gave a warning but it was posted after that picture of you smuggling that anaconda in your drawers! She can't take that crap! She's a lady (I'm going by those table settings).
    Speaking as an older married woman, I can honestly say that age doesn't seem to slow down men's libidos. At least not Balder's. His seems to be the same as when he was 17. I, on the other hand, dealing with maladies, medications and menopause, have a very limited sex drive. Because I love him, (I know, sappy) I am sometimes content to be a duty sex, dried out sperm depository. Love and cuddling is so much better than sex. Just my opinion. This sounds more depressing than intended. I think the pictures distracted me a bit. Back to my den I go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries dear Duchess Deedles...I know how to handle the Mistress these days...I always prepare for a shock of some kind on this blog. You never know what's coming next. In our happy home it's the opposite of yours, I drive William nuts. Boy the stories we could tell huh? And love and cuddling are quite nice too. Thought seeing the Mistress as you said "smuggling a anaconda" just make me blush...it would be like seeing my son I suppose. But he is fit!

      Delete
    2. Deedles...just like you too, to come in here and throw a nugget like "I am sometimes content to be a duty sex, dried out sperm depository" and run. I was cracking up!!!!!!

      Delete
  15. Thanks for the warning dear. But while I many be a old lady I still got needs! I would still be having sex, but not like I want. Poor Williams hydraulics don't always work these days. But your hydralics, I have the feeling are very well oiled! I know it can't be easy being single during this, and with your "appetite" It's probably a wonder you didn't kill anyone yet. Even with your hot words and steamy pictures I still enjoyed your humorous lines. We have gay couple friend that have said the same thing too and it confused me as well. If they live together why aren't they having sex we though. The one guy does his own thing on the side we think, but then what's the point of the relationship? I have the feeling thats out of my jurisdiction, so ill leave that there.

    But we can't lie...your looking good and keeping the ship in fine condition for when the grand ship sets sail again!!!!!!! Just think of the ride some passenger will get! Who needs the QE2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh see, I knew you were hip and on these things...your too lady like, and you have to watch out for them. But you gave me the best chuckle of the day with you closing line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  16. "A guy from Holland, with a cock so big it makes my Hickory Farm cheddar log look like a cocktail frank!" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    This post made even me hot

    ReplyDelete
  17. The picture are nice, but your pictures I enjoyed far better! I feel you pain too. It's bad when even your own hands in rejecting another round of jacking off from being horny!!!! Sex can be very important for mental, social and physical well-being; it is a part of everyday life. People can and should continue to have sex during the COVID-19 if they can saftly do so. it's just a matter of finding an honest person your can trust isn't out amongst 100's of people. I could jump a redeye to you and be there before dinner? LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!

    I'll be interested to hear how the said dinner will go.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, join me up on the blue balls club! I have gone without too. Have you any glory holes in your area? Glory holes are often considered a relic of a shadowy era of homosexual sex. They have a long history, but they declined over the year as and gay life moved out into the open, but in 2020, glory holes are finding new life in the pandemic. My friend who works part time at an gay bookshop says it's been crazy busy. In the back they have movie booths with holes in the walls. I've been several times to get my dick sucked. So there is no face to face contact, The key here is to limit face-to-face contact, as the virus that causes COVID-19 is spread primarily through droplets. But you still have to be careful. And with what I see and gather you'd have no problems getting a guy on that thing.

    And Amber has got me pumped up now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was quite a racy hot and at time comical read! And I too being single, it is enough to drive me even hornier. if you have the time, you should drive down and have so hot quality time with he Lad. Im sure he'd love to haul out your big salami. I love these bit of your life...very candid.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Preach to the choir henny...it's been years since I got laid...but I don't have those titties and basket you have either!!!! Although Id watch you handle yourself on cam ok?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post and loves the honesty. Why beat around the bush? Yes, I know how sexual you can get, and it amazes me how well you have behaved and controlled yourself. I still say you need a only fans. The way you work it, would go over well. You have always driven me nuts in even underwear. I too have been going sexual nuts, and I think that why I feel mentally off. Like one commenter said, even a hug or cuddle would be nice, although I'm afraid Id find myself on their dick before long, because it's been so long. I had one hook up since June. And it wasn't worth all the anxiety before hand and after cleaning everything. That dog in the video totally set that whole thing up! He cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. When this pandemic is over I think 1-we probably won't hear from you for some time...and 2- You and some of your readers here should consider a group orgy! Throw open those doors and welcome all!

    Now the studio pictures are very nice, but we all love the real everyday men! You should be a underwear model Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your brilliant! I'd sign up for that too.

      Delete
    2. Yet another career change to think about...

      Delete
    3. I'd be on that guest list.

      Delete
    4. Where do we sign up?

      Delete
  23. It for sure has been hard, I luckily have a very good sex body to get off with but it's still hard to explore other guys for different flavor. It was insane then, and it's insane now. Waiting for this epidemic to pass until you have sex is not the end of the world, but it sure doesn't help.

    Although I wsih I was able to give you a hand most certainly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we make it till then it will for sure be a party! I can always use a hand.

      Delete
  24. I better send you some salt peter. STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a stimulating post! I had to remove my plague mask so I could have an ample dose of smelling salts....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!!!!!!!! That gave me a good chuckle!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  26. Shew Mistress....hot under the covers. And I do love a flesh jack!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Lad got me one of those too. I didn't use it for some time, but it does give a nice sensation when climaxing. Whew, I can't lie.

      Delete
  27. Well it certainly has been a curse for us gay men I can tell you that. What a cruel joke to pull on us.

    But now I want to rip those underwear off you............

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jiminy Christmas! This blog post must be my present. I'll wrap it up seductively, put it under my tree, and open it again tomorrow!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!! Now that comment made me spray my wine right out the nose!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Then my work here is complete.

      Delete
  29. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures. But who would have thunk that we’d still be pretty much in lock down. The isolation for some can be unbearable.

    But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Promising vaccines are shipping and hopefully we can finally bring this nightmare to an end. Hang in there kids.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I always found it creepy when the dog (or cats) watched.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! I need a hot shower after hearing this!!!!! Luckily I have the boy....but we so look forward to your bulging calls!!!!!! Hang in there...it can be much longer...but their is one substitute for the real dick or touch...your right.

    Now get that note on Busters collar and send him to lumbersexuals!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Phenomenal post...and so well put... your poses are riveting...especially in light of restricted social contacts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yet another thing to let out. No pun intended. Some days the cravings are awful.You'd think after 8 months they'd die down...nope. We shall see how it goes from here Luke.Thanks for your nice words.

      Delete
  33. I'm with you on this one. It sucks, but hey at least I have a strong wrist now.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a surprise (and not unappreciated!) It's been years since I've seen the likes of these glabrous lads

    ReplyDelete
  35. This was a hot post....Im much the same. And can we discuss that succulent underwear bulge????😳😳😳😜😜😜😜😜

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!