Monday, December 28, 2020

HAPPY MOMENTS #18

 All of a sudden I had gotten a few more Happy Moments in the last few weeks. What a better time to share more of what makes us happy or chuckle.  Looks like a few of us got in the spirit! Send your Happy Moments of something that makes you happy in these times to mistressborghese@yahoo.com

Luke


Tweety Capone

Alex

Samantha

Pearly Gates

Cooper

Agnes Goldberg-DeWoofs
Yes, I did a Hanukah tree in white silver and blue!

Danny
Pino

Christian and Douglas
Gotta love a day out in Wilton Manors

Daddy Warbucks

Your Mistress
This scene at Washington's Crossing....
Seeing Santa waving to the kiddies

My friend Louie always make me smile and laugh...among other things! I've never met such a positive person.

Preston

Cello Josh
With my niece in Doylestown at the labyrinth at Mercer Museum.

Daniel


The Bucks Boys
Me and Hubby getting our tree. Where there is a will there was a way. Thank goodness for convertibles! This ended up being our Christmas card. It makes me happy for some reason.

Mahogany Empress

Opening the emails alone made me happy seeing them. Thanks to all you submitted for yet another round of Happy Moment pictures.
xoxo

33 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. What a nice idea! Thank you. Let me raise a toast: To Happy Moments! May we know them, may we share them with those around us! *clink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debby! It seems to be a rather popular feature here during this pandemic.

      Delete
  2. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all who post here! such nice holiday scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I, perhaps, have one I can send. I really like seeing what makes folks smile or makes them content. Doylestown, eh? Hope you didn't run into any of my wife's relatives. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope wonder if I slept with any? Bwhahahahahaha!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Many neat things. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ALL the kitties! Plus that gorgeous illuminated labyrinth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon as i saw that labyrinth I thought of you!

      Delete
  6. This is awesome.
    I love all of the pics. Everybody's in the spirit of the holidays!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all needed to feel the spirit of Christmas this year.

      Delete
  7. Well, this lot will keep my Happy reserves topped up for a while! Thank you to everyone who shared x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All happy pictures but that huge cow with mask really gave a a laugh!!! And that Louie put a smile on my face too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can feel the joy, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samantha's cat is a precious little gray fur ball and Luke's pictures are always so pretty with nature. Thank to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luke often emails me his pictures and they always make me day. So beautiful.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for all the happy moments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Samantha is darned near purr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't her cat beautiful? She looks like she's feel like velvet.

      Delete
  14. What a lovely collection. Thank you for sharing. If I sent a happy moment it would just be of a martini glass filled with ice, gin, and some grapefruit fizzy water. Ah, to each their own. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with that!!! Agnes sent her in martini a couple installments ago.

      Delete
  15. I'm not sure Louie or the Makers Mark made me more happy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And really both together or separate, would make one happy.

      Delete
  16. Dear Agnes has such a beautiful spread. All of the pictures brighten my day. Thank you all for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to enjoy a meal at one of Agnes tables.

      Delete
  17. Awe inspiring as always....and that tantalizing table of Agnes’!!!...and your milk scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ..”mill” scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dannys cat is stunning!!!! I need to send more in. Prestons pictures made me happy also. Walking the city at Christmas helped this year.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these post!!!!!! Everybody has things to make them happy. I love these. William especially like the Makers Mark. And where was that huge cow at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agnes...its at the Pensupreme head store in York, PA.

      Delete
  21. Those homemade pergroies would make me happy too!!!! Great selection those time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked the Makers Mark the most.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!