Saturday, August 29, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

It's always so nice to have some eye candy that is not just easy on the eyes and has the creamy goodness that melts in our hands, but is also musically inclined. My latest musical delight I've been binging on is Stewart Taylor.

Just soooo one of my types.  And ohhhhhh yes....he does make me weak in the knees!!!! While exciting other things!!!! Boy can wear a tux too!  Stewart Taylor’s new single Mess Your Hair Up dropped May 17 worldwide, and if your a fan of Bruno Mars and Betty Who,  you'd be remiss not to check out his newest funky, flirty single, Mess Up Your Hair. Stewart Taylor is a Pop/R&B singer, songwriter, and dancer. Stewart grew up in a small town outside New York City, where he began writing songs and performing in clubs. A Berklee College of Music graduate, Stewart has worked with Grammy-nominated songwriters Kara DioGuardi ,P!nk, Katy Perry, Charlie Puth, Jayson DeZuzio of Imagine Dragons and David Pramik. His funk and R&B inspired new single Mess Your Hair Up dropped worldwide in May and following its release, the song was featured on Logo’s NewNowNext and Queerty.com’s Top 10 songs of the Summer. Stewart Taylor is also a very active voice in the LGBT community, especially in the area of anti- bulling, since he was heavily bullied himself. His coming out story was featured in the New York Times bestseller, It Gets Better: Coming Out, Overcoming Bullying, and Creating a Life Worth Living. He currently lives in Los Angeles.



And here's the latest offering along with the fabulous LA based drag diva, Call Her 6. Hey Stewart...if your not busy,  I have the rest of the weekend for you to come mess my hair up!!!!!

30 comments:

  1. Looks good but I'm not to wild about the song, he's not a Castrato is he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!!! From what I hear, he's far from Castrato.

      Delete
  2. He's cute, but the song is sort of a "gay Justin Timberlake-wannabee". I'll wait for the remix, maybe. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He could just say the alphabet to me and I'd be in love. A good song for this sunny Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like him. And I would kill for his hair. I like that old Hollywood vibe to it. The song is poppy, but I did enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you say something Mistress?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes Stewart Taylor. I liked his song Liberation a while back. He is adorable. He has that cheeky smile, I tend to like, though not seen here. So sexy! And I loved seeing Call her 6.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful sculpture of a face he has. And nice to see a guy not overly muscled.

    Cathy tune too, I actually like his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of him but I like him. Good music for a light mood. And he could join me too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He could mess my hair up anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely yes, although he could keep the sunglasses on for one round of sex. He wears them well. He hasn't done much music yet, but I have followed him for some time, he keeps growing. I like him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh....I liked that song, it's fun. I'll also be there to peel those wet jeans off and dry him off once out of that pool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is kinda delicious, and I like the idea of the song, but it's a little too 'Justin' [either one] for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There just isn’t any proper words to describe the cuteness that he deserves. I liked the song though. And good on him for over coming the bully days. Living well is the best revenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cap Chasen8/30/2020

    Im swooning.....he'd make a prefect crooner when he is older.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I find him rather intriguing. I don’t know why. He’s quite ‘normal’ looking in terms of hot. But this one just somehow rubs me (ahem) the right way…and I like them thin and lean.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very nice young man and he does look the business in a dinner jacket.
    The song is very reminiscent of Jake Shears and the Scissor Sisters but it's a jolly little tune.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you nailed it Jake Shears early days.

      Delete
  17. He is kind of cute, but then so is leopard-print tank-top guy who appears in the video! And who is that man that appears at 1:06 with the woman in the yellow dress? I vaguely recognise him, but don't know where from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing, and can't place him. Alas I know Call Her 6 and that's about it.

      Delete
  18. You could help him dress, or undress

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great music and video. Bald back-up dancer and I can mess up something else!

    ReplyDelete
  20. nope, sorry, he does nothing for me. you gurls can have fun with him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice vid. That actress with the curly red hair... I have seen her before. In what? Very fun. And cute song. Like his back up dancers, too. Song is kind of a throwback to Nick Jonas. Fun.Thanks for sharing, hon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems everyone thinks someone looks familiar in the video.....

      Delete
  22. I'm with Anne Marie on this one (thank you, Carebear). He looks too much like a young Freddie Prinze Jr for my somewhat questionable taste. He needs a little more seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Irresistible… Those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hot and delicious!!!! Looks good in red (photo 2)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He looks the type to sit around and knock a few back and have good conversation with right?

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!