Saturday, December 17, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


 Just in time for the holidays.... some gingerbread!!!! A fitness and sometime model that was shared to me by our very own Cali Boi. I became "familiar" with this eye candy on Only Fans and camming, and River Mitchell, who is a gay Sagittarius and muscle himbo, doesn't seem to quit with the teasing, or that lovely derrière. I love a guy who's the kind of show off who doesn't mind getting naked, and letting the crowd enjoy the show. Just a great looking average guy, with just the right amount of fur, and those oh so sexy gams! I can't help it...I'm a leg man, all three of them, guy. And nice to see a guy have fun with himself in photos and have some fun with fashion. This ginger looks furry enough to keep yours truly warm on these outcoming cold winter's nights. And we know I love some finger licking, mischievous boys...and this one I'm betting fits the bill.

Is it disturbing I'd let him tap me with the mask on?

18 comments:

  1. My husband best watch out tonight. Again. Oh... is he adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cap Chasen12/17/2022

    The eye candy in this post is… well I just can't say the words 😉 He is busting out all over.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Yeah~ *licks fingers*....delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christ Mistress!!!! This Candy Shop is too hot. My god I’m going to have to check my health insurance coverage and I’m only in my late 40’s. River is Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean the mask would be on his face, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delicious hunk of man meat. I would love to taste such an appealing morsel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t get into ginger much, but he would definitely be the exception.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing solid ‘n fuzzy bubble ass on this handsome guy! Loving him in the pink studded jacket and full underwear. Nice and full.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome in and amazing ‘canvas’. I love that he is already assuming the position of a bottom! We thank him for that!!! What an ass, and he is just handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, another stunning, beautiful, muscular, potent man! And a randy looking one at that! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really?!! this is the first time I’m witness to this scorching hot and extremely sexy man? I took the liberty (of course) of researching...he has some nice JO and sex on his OF. Magnificent cock and magnificent model I believe it has given me palpitations, in a hot way !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please him on the bed assuming the position did it for me alone! And what looks like a nice hang! And the photo in the grey underwear....what an ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The face…the body…those nipples. A stunner! Ill take a dozen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you're not into S&M I'd suggest staying clear when he's wearing that pink jacket

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd ride that cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hecouldn't be sexier & cuter. Obviously I follow him also on his IG: https://www.instagram.com/river__mitchell/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!