Wednesday, December 28, 2022

PRISCILLA



Now don't get me wrong, I adore RuPaul, but hennies, of late Supremme de Luxe and Priscilla have been my favorite hosts of Drag Race. With the ending of the second season of Drag Race Italia coming just a few weeks ago, can we just discuss how freakin gorgeous and stunning Priscilla is? The surprising part is just how handsome and butch he is as a man. I was in awe of his drag style and the ensembles Priscilla donned were off the hook!!! Priscilla has now been named one of the three permanent judges of Drag Race Italia, but who is she? Few probably know it, but Priscilla is the legendary drag queen of Jackie O resort of Mykonos, an historic place frequented by many VIP'S, where she has been entertaining the masses for several years. In 2007 after winning Miss Drag Queen Campania, she participated and triumphed... and at Miss Drag Queen Italy, and won. Since then, Priscilla has been doing drag shows and shows for charities ever since. So, no surprise the "RuPaul" of Italy was chosen to host the Italian version. I remember once watching one of Priscilla's live feeds on Instagram where he said he is actually very quiet and shy when out of drag, but when Priscilla shows up. watch out. While as a male he is very introverted, Priscilla is explosive, anxious and tends to excess of hysteria before a show. And I will say, it is surprising to be on Instagram and actually get back replies from both Pricsilla and Surpremme de Luxe.  I love it...very personal. RuPaul is still the head Supreme, but in my book, they are right on her heels, nipping, while still holding on to their local roots and being more 'room mother" to their girls. But Pricsilla? Drop. Dead. Gorge!!!!

14 comments:

  1. last pic: who's this sexy man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is she, Priscilla from above dahling out of drag...she's your countries hostess with the mostess.

      Delete
    2. Amazing difference

      Delete
    3. here's his IG profile: https://www.instagram.com/priscilla_drag/
      Mariano Gallo, born Mariano Gallo (born December 22, 1976 in Neapel

      Priscilla is the alter ego of Mariano Gallo, a 45-year-old actor of Neapolitan origins. She won the title of Miss Drag Queen Italy in 2007 and since 2013 she has performed around the world and established her residence in Mykonos where she won the title of "Queen of Mykonos". Her goal is to make it clear that drag is an art form and as such has no limits, stereotypes or gender identity. It is a true form of expression that cultivates the freedom to be oneself. Her motto is "Be free *, be proud * and make your life crazy".

      Delete
  2. SHE is stunning and so very Italian in style and posture. HE is stunning, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some fabulous drag and one hot looking man under it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/28/2022

    Pat Lark says,
    Drop dead gorge is right. So many of them can be. And are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm totally speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Priscilla Antoinette's outfit and wig are something special

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a very good looking guy. I always wish I could try on the beautiful costumes.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I have to admit I am obsessed with Priscilla and her style. Drag race Spain and Italy are my two favorite Seasons now out of the whole drag race history, even over our own version. She is absolutely breathtaking and stunning in that peach gown.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my lands! How would there even venture to say she might even be more attractive than RuPaul I'm definitely hotter than RuPaul out of drag. I too have liked the international versions of the show, at least the ones I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I appreciate seeing the artist in both forms. thanks for posting that last one as well.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!