Sunday, December 18, 2022

LATE NIGHT...CHRISTMAS DREAMING


If anyone knows me well, then you'll know there is not too many newer Christmas tunes I find that I like. I seem to enjoy the older classic, the nostalgic tunes and the jazzier versions. But there are a very slim few that I do enjoy...and the handsome Harry Connick Jr doesn't disappoint. These are two of my favorites of his. I sure wouldn't mind listening to him singing these live in a jazz bar with a neat whiskey on the rocks.

 
Why not...since Harry is already here and dressed?

14 comments:

  1. I’ve been listening to the Brian Setzer Orchestra’s jazzy Christmas the past two days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have and always will enjoy Harry Connick Jr. Boy does he have a smooth voice. That first one Christmas Dreaming is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry's voice is smooth and dreamy, perfect for a Christmas tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when he was such a heart throb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was? He could still climb me like Mt Rushmore!

      Delete
  5. Looking for some new tunes this year

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard this music in years. I had almost forgotten about him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If that's a recent photo of Harry Connick Jr, he's getting more handsome as he ages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harry's a handsome bastard with a great voice, but there is only one seasonal song I can even bear - and that's the immortal Kirsty McColl and The Pogues' Fairytale of New York! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look that up I don't know if I'm familiar with that.

      Delete
    2. Link's in the message...Jx

      Delete
  9. Very sexy! I give you his wiki bio here

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's taken a day or so but Harry Connick junior reminds me of one of the tenors that sings regularly at the Met.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!