Tuesday, December 13, 2022

CHUCKLE

 

Did you hear the breaking news about Govenor Christie on the news today? He accidently sat on his iphone. And it became a ipad.

What does a hurricane, a tornado and a redneck divorce have in common?

Rest assure, someone is going to lose their trailer!

I'm guessing.

These memes got me to thinking the other day about my ex-Robert, said very snotty. Oh, he was alright, but it just didn't work out. One night he said he wanted to try something really crazy in bed. And I said so would I. Like 8 hours of sleep. But I admit he was good in bed and he was hung...he named it Godzilla, no joke. His cock was so big his mother I believe was in labor an extra three days. Some nights I didn't know whether to stroke it, suck it, or feed it a peanut. But he wasn't the smartest. He was bored one day, and I told him to go write some letters. He wrote A, B, and C. But boy did he bug me so. He used to come to bed every night, leave the light burning all night long... brings a book. Now I wouldn't mind if he was reading, but he colored.

Thank heavens for the Lad though. At least he likes role playing.


I have the best of friends...this was DM'D FROM Bun-Bun!

Bitch.


Have you heard the difference between McDonald's and priest? There is None!!! They both stick their tired old meat between ten-year-old buns.

The other day I heard a youth pastor was hit by a car and dragged to the hospital. When he comes to on the gurney and looked around, he said " OH OH my God, I'm I in heaven?" The nurse replied " No. We're just wheeling you through the children's ward."

28 comments:

  1. Oh, so bad. SO BAD! But lol @ that onion rings one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll report back on how that works out Debs.

      Delete
  2. The problem with incels is that there are usually a lot of reasons, including hygiene, suppurating spots etc., that mean that no-one, male or female is going to want to go to bed (or anywhere else) with them. But lack of sex partners is not a good reason to kill people as that bastard in Portsmouth will find out. I hope they lock him up for ever, nasty little toe rag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Nasty little toe rag!!!" Brwahahahahahahahahahahaha

      Delete
  3. LMAOOOO
    Oh, I know I shouldn't but these are funny!
    And I've had them hung, dumb and full of cum. They get old PRETTY FAST, babes.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/13/2022

    Tundra Bunny here.... OH SWEET JEEBUS, I'll never be able to eat onion rings again without thinking of that joke! LMAOROF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go the extra mile and make it a onion ring toss!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous12/13/2022

    A,B, and C. lmGao..
    jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and tasteless.😎😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the laughs... and I did. So many chuckles, too... that hot dog warmer and I... it's their vocation, and my hobby. (And it's not juice... it's sluice!) Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IM in good company then I see. Bunny likes to think she is funny.

      Delete
  8. I guess if don't get one during a prostate exam, they're not doing it right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you too Adam get one during the prostate exam? Now I feel better.

      Delete
  9. Oh those last two!!!!
    And, well, I need to meet the guy with onion rings on his dick so I can kill to birds with one stone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Bob, I'm dying to try the onion rings with the lad or Daddy Warbucks, although Warbucks is a little funny with food in bed.

      Delete
  10. "I didn't know whether to stroke it, suck it, or feed it a peanut." OH MY GOD! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

    I was roaring the whole way through the post and might have spayed my drink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got several healthy chuckles and at least one guffaw out of this 'list' - so I'm now in a good mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad raybeard! It's so nice to see you popping up, well, and a manner of speaking.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, M.M. I do keep popping by, and when I've got something worthwhile to say, I'll say it, though must admit it's not that often that I do have so.

      Delete
  12. Oh Maddie this is too funny!! You Can't Make Old people laugh like us that don't have too much muscle control in the Nethers. We often can't hold it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both had us roaring and the boy think she would make a good insult comic.

    And if it's any consolation, I'd have no problem putting onion rings around your cock and eating them off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Burger King and McDonalds! A lot of perfect groaners here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm so role playing that with the Lad when he comes. No pun intended.

      Delete
  15. On my God! These are hysterical. I love the hot dog machine one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,Bunny thought she was quite funny sending that.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!