Tuesday, May 19, 2020

HAPPY MOMENTS #12

I'm enjoying the last of the afternoon sun rays currently, while enjoying a cold beer. I got up and did my morning ritual...up at 9:30, had a nice breakfast,  a walk with Buster, and did some house cleaning.  I think it's important to be flexible in these times. Things can get a bit boring in quarantine so I try to switch things up. I'm not one to sit and watch tv all day. So I changed my daily ritual today. I pushed my exercising to the afternoon today. I then did some blogging and then made some lists, another cake,  and made some decisions today on some work that will be done around here. Home Depot is about to get a lot of business. Buster is around here somewhere, he was a bit moody today, I guess I said something to him, I don't know what it was that upset him. So.... now here we are again for another, and hopefully not last, installment of your Happy Moments....things that make us happy in the day. This is the last of the pictures, can you believe it?  I want to truly thank everyone for their support and submission for these posts, it keeps me  afloat and interested in life. It's been a pleasure featuring them. I know you guys all enjoyed them too. If your inclined keep them coming to mistressborghese@yahoo.com I will keep a file for new ones coming in. I hope you all enjoy rest of the beautiful day. 

 Christian
Some flowers in the Roser Park District.

It's Bev Bitch
Making others laugh makes me happy.

Aunt Acid
Calloway and Oscar. 
Oscar is happy looking out to morning. He does this every morning.

Agnes Goldberg-DeWoofs

Johnny

Cello Josh 
The cleaning of the grand chandelier in Version Hall makes me happy. I stopped in the other day for some music....I don't know, this just made me happy.

A ghost town just east of Death Valley named Carrera.
Happy thoughts are these lemons beginning to form on this lemon tree.
Rainy day down by the tracks.
Shots of the Golden Hills.

Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan


William DeWoofs
First Pimm's of the season.

Moraleda

Preston

Samantha

Scarlett Dailey

Midnight Magpie

Sebastian
Midnight

Cap Chasen
the McGuire Sisters

Timmy

Hedda Lettuce

Daniel

The Uptown Boys
A walk around town with Artie and Alden

Ursula of Opera

I found Buster. 
Have you've seen a more moody face?

29 comments:

  1. Poor, adorable Buster. Thank you and thank everyone else for these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the best collection yet, maddie! all the furkids and flowers and tea time at agnes's house. and buster be like: "I vant to be alone", channeling his inner garbo.

    I have not been to verizon hall yet. that pix from cello josh is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I made a lemon sponge cake today.

      Delete
    2. I''ll be over in half an hour for a said slice. I made a lemon bunt cake for Mother's Day.

      Delete
    3. I tossed my lemons into the garbage disposal. It was either that or wait a little longer to make homemade penicillin :)

      Delete
  3. enjoyed the pictures!
    stay safe, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures, keep it interesting, the routine need not be routine

    ReplyDelete
  5. If one thing is for sure...we all seem to like animals, pets and flowers. All such happy moments in the day. It's the simple things right? I also think your advice on keeping the day fresh and switching things up is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Uptown Boys. I didn't even recognize the capital building at first without all the hillbillies protesting, Bwahahahaahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me two, I enjoyed them as well, great pictures everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes me happy to see all the happy. Buster looks a little under the weather to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's probably tired of the wind from the mistress going back and fro for gin and tonics...

      Delete
    2. He should be used to that by now.

      Delete
  9. These all made to happy seeing them. I'll have to send in another. That was indeed a lot of picture you got for 12 posts alone!!!!! Flowers and my cat seem to be making me happy a lot lately. Poor Buster...I wonder if he wants to meet Hedda's dog?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roser Park? I wonder if that in Florida? When I used to live there I remember a Roser Park district. These are all great pictures. Those two cats Oscar and Calloway and Hedda's dog cracked me up! Now what is wrong with Buster? But he still looks cute. That wet nose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More beautiful photos! This was such a great idea of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great! What a nice way to lift everyone's spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All great. Love the Golden Hills and Buster is saying what we're all saying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful collection of Happy Moments...sure brings a smile to my face...if I had to choose favorites, I’m a sucker for tulips ( great image, Moraleda!) and of course wanting to sit at Agnes’ lovely table!

    ....and thanks, Maddie, for this post!!! Your Happy Moments series is such a great idea of pulling your blog community together and uplifting everyone’s spirits...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love everything in this post but, adore the cats and dogs! 💙💚🧡🤍🤎💛

    ReplyDelete
  16. Let's keep this post going to I say. Yet again, Bev is cracking me up with her pictures and Luke's submissions are always nice as is the McGuire sisters. They are all so nice to see. It's a great for the mind and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All these sure made me happy. I needed that especially after learning P-town is cancelling most of the summer. There's goes my show shows.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All such lovely pictures. The one that tickled me the most was Oscar looking out the window. That is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these posts. It reminds me there is life out there other than commuting between working at my kitchen table where I can be with the furkids and the home office when I need to take a meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Switching it all up in these times is fundamental. Really. It can get totally maddening.
    Love the flower pics. Those always make me happy, too. And Sebastian!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  21. I so enjoy seeing these... I hope people continue sending in photos because, quite often, what makes others happy makes us happy, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Now you know I love these too. And thanks to everybody for the table setting comments..now William gets off my back for making such a fuss. I always love all the flowers pictures and they too are a bright spot for me to have flowers as well. All these pictures made me happy this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The whole post made me happy, and the two I liked extra were the pussy willows and the pansy flowers. Two of my favorites. I hope Buster in in a better mood today?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cap Chasen5/20/2020

    All such lovely and happy pictures!!!!!!! I hope you consider this post to keep going. It is really cool to see and enjoy. It's also feel like a little exhibition.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!