Saturday, May 16, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

I had to make sure I was back home this week to get the Candy Shop opened, but I don't know why. This one was very hard to decide whether to share or not. This candy is nice and hard, but has one of those sweet delicate centers that get you hooked. This one makes me all kinds of weak in the knees.
Would you just look at him? He should be arrested for the thoughts he's having about me.

This is Daniel Kfir who hails from New York City, but comes from a Palestinian background, is a biologist and is also not surprising,  into wellness and fitness. This man just gives me all the bulge in all the right places, and just the right amount of fur and definition, but it's that handsome sly face, that light jaw stubble, and the twinkle in that eye that takes my breath away. He has those soft bedroom eyes I love, and he's giving me some naughty thoughts on how and what to do with those soft luscious lips! Take out service available all day me lovelies.

A Lacoste shirt has never looked better!
That's right baby....come on and gettit!!!!!!!

24 comments:

  1. First pic ... adorable.

    All others ... scorching hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the body hair, and for me it’s perfect. He’s marvellous all round – body, hair, looks. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar Pie, he isn't having those thoughts about you, there about me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, even I would find it difficult to kick this hombre out of my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO at him getting arrested! 😃😄 You've been a very bad, bad girl! 😈 Love the jock pic, it's my fave! 💚💙💚💙

    ReplyDelete
  6. the football pix - breakfast sausage right there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn you got me again! You would think by now I would be wiser every time you offer me candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ....totally hot!!!! So hope you’re willing to share...‘cause I wanna put in.an order...for.a hot course to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I said it once I said it tons...you got damn good taste in men. I’d let him far in my face with making out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cap Chasen5/16/2020

    You hit the jackpot with this one. Classically handsome, nice body and you right, those eyes reach out and grab me. And such a beautiful, almost inkless body. Look how much better it looks. Tattoos distract me to much from the beauty of a man's body.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I men most people collect international coffee or cheese... you collect international men. Your set should be complete by now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! He is damn sexy! I went right for those sexy legs also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sigh. Perfection, for which this man more than qualifies, is so overrated. Beautiful and smart and athletic? Give me a real man with a little something to prove and I'll let him prove it all night long!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the guy to make you cum in your britches!!!! Damn is he HOT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH how that hawt boy brightened my mood and other things!!!! Give me several helping to go.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think he is effing gorgeous🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous guy! Love that cheeky grin. Body to die for, sexy… what’s not to like. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He really is an incredible looking man, with such an amazing body, and so handsome too. I’m willing to state categorically that every inch of this man would be worth licking lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you must be full after this one?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it when big, muscular men smile.
    It gives me the tingle to mingle..

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Damn he satisfies my sweet tooth. Come to daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!