Saturday, May 2, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


I have always had a weak spot for a good looking southern charmer. I am rarely attracted to the blond haired tasty candy, but this man has always been an exception.Josey Greenwell who was born in 1989, in Kentucky, is an American musician and model. But it wasn't always a good ride for the handsome guy. When Josey first broke into the county music scene while coming out,  he was told by many he would have to be "re-branded" straight if he wanted to make it. So, for some time he did just that. But to no avail, had only limited success. He said when he writes songs, he has the gay lifestyle and men in his mind, not women...so his heart was not in. So he stopped preforming, writing and left Nashville for good. He had a huge uphill battle of back lash from the LGBTQ community after the rebranding, and disappeared for some time, but he is now back and doing his thing, and writing the music he wants to write and putting out there. Because of his own story and coming out struggles he is now apart of a group called  Glsen, a US-based education organization working to end discrimination, harassment, and bullying based on sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression and to prompt LGBT cultural inclusion and awareness. Josey is also producing his own web series on You tube title Road to Me, detailing his story from coming out and the struggles with sexual identity and the turns his life has taken. Coming out and having dreams not fulfilled can be crushing...but I can sense  Josey has a beautiful soul and I'm glad he is now finding his own way and making the music he wants.  Who needs mainstream...independent artist I find are more true to themselves anyway I think. He just released his newest song Fire Eyes, but it's his song Where We Going that I like most. And then there's that smile.

Josey, you can come to the Casa du Borghese and sing to me anytime you want.

24 comments:

  1. pix #3 - he's saying "you KNOW you want me! cum and get it!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed him and he has had a tough road. And the backlash he took was really bad. But who ever said coming out is easy and with no role models for him. I had a better respect for him through his web series. And no denying, he is handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of him but he is sexy! He should stop looking so hot! This pandemic is rough enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see he is still Sexy and sensual! I always liked his music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like him better when he's countrified, he doesn't sound like everybody else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think if he can meddle the country with a updated feel he'll do fine. He has a sexy country sounding voice.

      Delete
  6. I have always thought Josey was very hot. I just heard Fire Eyes and liked it. His music sounds different and better now that he's doing what he WANTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't shoot me Mistress, but I have always preferred him over Steve Grand, I don't know why. Musically that is. There both handsome boys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/02/2020

    Josey is one sexy man! Glad he is in a good place now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He could sing or dance, or paint, or just sit there and he'd make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don’t get me wrong, there are some other men in music who might be more famously gay, but Josey has some style, and he has a great body, and of course he’s absolutely handsome. I was a bit disappointed when the "switch" came, but glad he found himself and finally said fuck off. I like his newer music better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Josey seems so playful and beautiful that he is a pleasure to behold. Talk about on golden blond boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot damn! This Josey is no pussy cat! I’m sure he’s a tiger in the sheets. I had not heard of him. But I’m glad you’ve shed a spotlight on him. That song is fun and playful. *Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's one tempting package and he sings. I love the video...I hope he does well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, he's certainly worth the climb.And hopefully he can have a music career and be out, too,

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a country boy so back off the rest of you this ones mine! I will keep him safe here with me. Hot dang he's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GLSEN sounds like a wonderful, supportive organisation. And Josey is certainly glistening in that first photo. Ooh, and the arty eyes-shut, squeezing out a wet towel shot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woof, baby!

    Not into blond dudes but this one male model right here...

    He's something else, alright! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where would you end up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's quite the looker.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never heard of Mr. Greenwall. He has nice teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...once again, I know I can’t enter the candy shop without wanting to fully partake in all the sweets offered...great story, great images of that talented hottie...especially like the first intensely colorful image...but all the images are so erotically charged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Honey, he could come in my house any time!
    I like everything I’m seeing and everything I’m hearing! Gonna make a trip to iTunes STAT.


    XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!