Tuesday, May 19, 2020

HOLY TRINITY

 I've been stuck home like everyone else. One of the vices I having been enjoying are the online Drag Shows. In just the short time, it's amazing how good and how far they have come already. Just this past Sunday I was on again with Hedda Lettuce and had fun with her and Jayme's Mansfield, who was also catching the show. Last week was a lively show and exchange of banter on one of Trinity the Tuck's shows,  and Miss Vangie stopped in.

 Trinity has been just amazing and one of the original queens to trailblaze this online platform. Only till recently do people realize just how smart a business queen Trinity is. Not just another pretty face. Awhile back she and her man, Leo,  were discussing a fun project to do, only it hit right as the pandemic started. That didn't stop Trinity. Even in these bleak times, Trinity the Tuck is giving you permission to have fun and a good laugh, because, after all, why be miserable while trapped in our homes when you can make some lemonade out of lemons. 

In celebration of season 12 of Rupauls Drag Race, Trinity went to work one a very cool project. Each week before the show would air, she posted to her Instagram a portrait of herself... as each on the past winners, reimagined. She did it as a tribute to the past winners, and recreated one of their looks from their respective seasons. Some were similar while others may have been very different. I for one thought it was pretty damn brillant to see her take on one of each of the winners looks. This queen has talent I tell ya.

Season 1-Bebe Zahara Benet

Season 2- Tyra Sanchez

Season 3- Raja

Season 4- Sharon Needles

Season 5- Jinkx Monsoon

Season 6- Bianca Del Rio

Season 7- Violet Chachki 

Season 8- Bob the Drag Queen

Season 9- Sasha Velour

Season 10- Aquaria

Season 11- Yvie Oddly

 Rupauls Drag Race UK- The Vivienne
This is one creative bitch hunties.

20 comments:

  1. Oh, you know you can't keep a good Queen down. Trinity has been killing it, even during this pandemic. They were commenting on her show on youtube and bitches could not come up with anything but praise. Well, yes, hunty.
    And the homage to the RPDR winners is super cool! I positively love the Jinxx and Sharon ones. Stunning.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember almost all the queens from the first season... At least by the names. And I remember Raja winning. Not my favorite but, oh well. 😏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,those are very cool interpretations. She really is talented except ... I loathe the name Trinity the Tuck. It annoys me as much as Heidi 'n Closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still call her Trinity Taylor...to her dismay.

      Delete
  4. Now is the time to do the things we always said we would do when we had the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of work and talent there!
    stay safe, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, so much work had to go into that Homage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ill be honest, on her season shes wasn't my favorite, but I have really grown to love her and her style. She is one of the more multi faceted in my opinion. She is flawless and I can't even imagine the time and money she put into this. She is simply amazing. They are all so good, and it reminded me of the early winners. Her Aquaria is jaw dropping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excuse me, but she fucking slayed this!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I too have been hooked on drag shows online. I was enjoying you, Hedda and Jayme's banter too...Yawl crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. What an amazing spread. And, hon, I am talking about the photos (for a change). What was her budget! Truly astounding. Someone has conquered Marketing 101 and earned herself a doctorate. Absoluting breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are AMAZING!!!!!! Trinity has always been one of my favorites....I'm just wild about her style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bitch and her sickening figure and talent. I say that with love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...absolutely amazing..love it!!! Seasons 4, 8, and 11 do it for me...but the transformation among the whole series is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder which Gigi look she'll recreate?!?! These are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember all these very well...she nailed them all, it's quite amazing her attention to detail. But I think she Sharon, Sasha and Aquaria were beyond phenomenal. She herself is one of my favorite queens.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy Shit!!! This is STUNNING!🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my god!!!! I’m gagged, this is so, so insane 😅😍 She is beyond talented!!! Why am I not following her on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just absolutely gorgeous. The concept, makeup, and design is just bullseye perfection in my eyes. I got to give credit to your Trinity and her hubby, Leo does great work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This whole series is so amazing and well produced . Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!