Saturday, May 30, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

It's a nice sunny, shiny kind of day here today, so why not throw open the doors to a sun shiny blond. It's not often that many blonds will catch my eye, being a dirty blond myself, I generally like to look  opposite of my man. But this tasty blond and his very sweet treats and svelte packaging have always got to me and my weakness. Today in the Candy Shop is one of my top 10 secret weapons....Steven Delher!!

 I’ll (appropriately) obsess over a stunning man for a while and then something shiny will distract me, like another man usually, and before I know it a year has flown by and we’ve forgotten about the dude who made us all drool so much. But not with Steven. I have always thought, this model and WeHo go-go boy and dancer was handsome as hell, with a pinch of wily and the innocence's of golden boy thrown in. I huge turn on. We’ve seen Steven plenty of times in the past in the Candy Shop, but I have no doubt that the sight of his perfect plump rump will have a lot of you agog and wanting more. It's his face , ass, and legs that suck me in. And then there's that head of hair to run your hands through, swoon..... He always looks awesome, and we’re lucky that he’s one of those models who isn’t shy about showing off a little more flesh than some. I certainly appreciate it. Steven is also a wonderful piano player...he does a mean Clair de Lune, sometimes even while naked. I'll have a baby grand sent in if you come and serenade me Steven?!? You know they say tulips on the organ are better than roses on the piano!!!! Of course, if we would hit the sheets, it would be like calling my own name out?!? I could live with that. 
BUT DAT ASS!!!!!!

30 comments:

  1. He has the most glorious ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabu ass AND plays piano? YASSSSSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs space exploration when we can see the dark side of the male moon right here! DAMN is he fucking hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a good case of dry mouth right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot damn, he REALLY fills out a hot pair of jeans! He is on my list of top 10 men too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was quite surprised when I saw this Candy Shop. I mean, we’ve seen that big rump before but never as impressively as this, I'll take three helping to go please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, but he needs a more sturdy instrument to play on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is a sweetheart. Met him several times and he is very flirtuous. And I'm leaving that there.

    Now what do you mean "if we would hit the sheets?" You mean when you hit the sheets right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. when did calling out your own name during sex stop you before? he is nice candy tho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I’d love to be suffocated by that ass any way, shape or form!!!! I love Steven, one of the best hotties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you keep up with the squats, you'll have more in common with him than just your name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must be Pandemic and Crisis Exhausted because all I can think of is that this Stud Muffin looks strong enough to do a lot of chores around here that I don't have the energy and muscle for! And he'd be great Eye Candy while doing it all... *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is it wrong I want to see how many licks it takes to get to the center?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I needed this today. Philly has been insane down here. With crowds, sirens and noise

    Steven's showing off some sexy in this one, and we’re left wanting more of him once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is one fine specimen of a man! My goodness! Loving your candy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WATTA MAN, WATTA MAN, WATTA MAN WHAT MIGHTY FINE MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  17. He IS seriously sexy - very seriously sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great....your Candy Shop just set off my smoke detectors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks to you...

    The day got so much better for some visitors, I'm positive! 👌🏻🔥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh !
    What a lovely young man

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty. I didn't know you liked pretty things. As for two lip on an organ... when I bring my monkey out to play, I'm an organ grinder!

    ReplyDelete
  22. My he’s talented at the keyboard. And he definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. So handsome and a very nice ass.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wait... what? There was a piano in those pictures?

    Now Cali Boi has started an adult feature film playing in my head and you're one of the cast members in there. You, Cali and Steven are being naughty in nature and.. oh look it's Miss Moorecock playing the roll of the park ranger, coming upon the scene but instead of breaking it up... well you know. I better get the popcorn out for this, no cheesies though because my thing always turns orange after for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need to hear more about this movie and it's details....

      Delete
  24. There's quite a lovely sound to that keyboard. But, I'll bet he's got a sturdier...ahem, instrument he could play on.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ...incredible ass...I’m hooked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! Where's the smelling salts? I'm feeling a little light headed from drinking in all that sexiness.

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is just all kinds of sinful delight right there.....SINFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  28. His ass practically screams Tap Me!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Now, this is a find. That talented and with that body? Damn.
    And to think I have never taken piano lessons. Think he'd do house calls? Zoom?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!