Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beef and Drag Sunday Brunch

It's been a while since we had a nice Sunday Brunch, so while the Mistress is playing here is the beef and drag. Up first -the beef! The spicy hot Brazilian Reynaldo Gianecchini! I do love me some South American meat! Reynaldo was born in November of 1972 and is a Brazilian actor, and of course like all hot men is also a model. He can be currently seen in a Brazilian soap opera where he is a regular.











And the drag- the fabulous,swank, and talented Robin Kradles who has been entertaining for years and raised many a dollar for many charities. Robin is also a pass Empress of The Imperial Court of New York And this is one diva who know how to have fun. You can see Robin in and around New York City and Fire Island.





Now that's how a lady makes a entrance!




8 comments:

  1. I am gasping at the fabulousness of the Queen Elizabeth get-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some very nice beef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAMN! In'Ja could NEVER make an entrance like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reynaldo is just dreamy!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is some very nice beef and the drag looks just beautiful. That gowns is incredible! I'm on my way now to Bump for brunch,although I don't think I will see Reynaldo there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some very nice beef indeed! I love beef!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reynaldo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/17/2010

    Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!