Tuesday, October 26, 2021

THE BOULET'S

The undisputed queens of fright, horror and Glam....the Boulet Brothers! How could we pass the hollowed Samhain, without a feature of these stunning ghouls! Creepy but stunning, bloody but gorgeous, these two have taken the scare drag to all new levels and their schtick has paid off for being different and breaking molds. The Boulet Brothers known as Dracmorda and Swanthula Boultet, are long time lovers actually and not brothers and are premiere drag artist, television personalities, writers, and producers of some of the best parties around. Since 2016, they threw their heads in the reality competition world for some healthy competition for RuPaul's Drag Race, and opened it to all and any drag performance artist who fancied being on. And it paid off, now in it's fourth season, and already picked up by AMC'S Shudder.  The duo are considered to be "modern day" horror hosts, and are infamous for the flawless wigs, on point precision make-up technique and their jaw dropping style. It's been years since I was at Queen Kong, but if anyone gets to LA, I strongly urge you to attend Queen King, a weekly Friday night dance party and live cabaret, that ran for years, but now a monthly party usually at one of the huge clubs. It's well worth a night out. I am all there for them showcasing non-traditional drag and I hope we can continue to see them and their monsters for years to come. Nothing wrong with some healthy competition I say.

28 comments:

  1. So unique and perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting quite the reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total, complete fun!! Who doesn't like a bit of fright all year long?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing, although I don’t do well with gore. Those last two photos were almost too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not surprising....there are many this drag is not for.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the Introduction, they are Amazing and I Love the Macabre take of Drag they are Masterful at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them.
    Their Dragula is not to be missed: inclusive, terrifying and glamorous. What's more to ask? They did James St.James' makeup once and they are a RIOT.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those Tranformations series James has.

      Delete
  7. Vampire drag; now that's something I've not come across before

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could easily get obsessed with them. Their style is phenomenal. They are right there with the Villbergs from last week. I don't know how any anyone could get scared of them with them doing such a glamourous side to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea these two existed. They need to be put in a horror movie... they are fabulous. I would love to see their show. Thanks for shining a spot light on them, hon. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had me hooked from the minute a discovered them. I'm glad they finally caught on.

      Delete
  10. Why are these two not more famous?! They are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made my day marvelous Boulet Brothers do it again!! Do they even do a bad look?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very, very much obsessed with these two. This is so stunning. I never miss Dragula when it's on. I prefer it actually to Drag Race.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Obliviously my favorite witches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love stop here to see all the glam and color. In my area one might say "Your not in North Idaho any more.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  15. JSGG'S!!! Just Some Gorgeous Ghouls!!!!!!!! Werk it bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are never not Literally Perfection! They have yet to wear a wig I didn't like. Great collection of them here this time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the introduction of these two! I had not heard of them before so of course I have to run over to Youtube and watch them. I watched the "Meet Our Monster!" for the Dragula Season 4. Some of the contestants are very attractive and I wouldn't mind meeting them in a dark alley. A few of them though are effectively intimidating and I would break the sound barrier whilst running away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m glad you liked them. I too love the show. I'm rooting for Sigourney Beaver myself...but love Saint also. It's like Beauty and the Beast on one show.

      Delete
    2. Sigourney Beaver was the one that caught my eye as well!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!