Wednesday, October 6, 2021

COVER OF A MAGAZINE


When I get real bored, nothing is on the tube, or I'm waiting for an appointment...one of my guilty pleasures is this thing called Reface app, where it will meddle your face with that of another. I blame this secret addiction on the Lad and his younger generational crap. But I can't lie, it get me laughing sometimes, and other times, I would go to bed with my self and give it to me but good. The app will let you reface with magazine covers, movie scenes movie clips, shows, gifs you name it. Awhile back I superimposed my face on RuPaul and the whole judges panel on Drag Race. That was quite the chuckle, and I can't lie, Ru's wiggery look damn good on me. The above is a GQ cover with me and David Beckham mixed.

Me on a vintage copy of Vogue

Myself and Ryan Gosling refaced.

Lizzo and I refaced. 
And then I did a couple movie stills.

Now this one as Charlize Theron could be me to a t. Looks most like me as I really am. If I ever did this for Halloween , there would be 20 lbs of make up added! 

But, when I did a reface of a picture as Pam Demic , even though in partial drag it looked drastically different, but funny none the less. I don't see myself in these at all. Here is Pam Demic reface with my idol Amy Winehouse.

And on Cosmo as a plus size model!!!! 
If I don't watch the cider doughnuts and pumpkin pie... this just may be me soon. I once was going to do a reface with myself and both of the Mr and Mrs Dump....even though Halloween is coming, I didn't want to have nightmares for the rest of the season and well into next year.

29 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! These are a trip!!!! I thought, having met you once, the GQ with Ryan Gossling WAS you! I was going to ask what your plans were tonight! wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having seen you nude, the pouch on Aquaman would be much more full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FABULOUS is this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should do a reface with Max Sergant?!?

      Delete
  4. This is marvelous!
    I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fun app! The Charlize Theron face swap is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are HILARIOUS. I'll have to check out the app.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. GAWD!
    I'm loving this soooo hard. Girl, the Lizzo one... And I swear you'd kill it as Charlize's queen. That Amy Winehouse, though...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great app! My faves are you as Jason Momoa and Charlize Theron... you have terrific range, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When my oldest son was in high school, he was so much totally a G Q guy. But when he got on his own his tune surly changed.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perhaps if you and Charlize had kids they would be stunning kids. I have seen this but have not tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first one had my getting turned on, with you and Beckham refaced together. Ohhhhh DADDY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun thing to do. I'm gonna have to try this.
    The Vogue cover looks early 20th century Upper East ide wealthy matron, while the Charlize one is fabulous.
    And I love Pamy Winehouse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, I thought you were Maya Rudolf on the cover of Vogue! I'm going back to my hole and hope I don't have nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I already thought you were handsome let alone be combined with the likes of Mr Beckham or Ryan Gosling. I'm not even going to pretend I know what this app is. But the Lad seems to open your eyes to things, like you do me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL!!!!!!!!!! These are excellent. Trevor is into this app too....it's pretty entertaining.

    But now maybe you can do us a naked reface with say like Blake Mitchell?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that app! I have a few friends that do it, but I have not tried it myself. I bet a you and Daniel Craig reface would be a knock out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The app is addictive! I myself love the Harley Quinn one. Your a mad bad ass we know that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny, but I have a better app, where I can see what a possible child of mine and another person would be like, even a man of course. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I give you a 10 in the red, white, and blue. These are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I alway knew you were cover-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha! Don't let me near this app as I would lose days playing with it!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pam Demic is one attractive lady as is the Silver Queen, although I wouldn't want to go mano a mano with her.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeahhhh I like the Harley Quinn one too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes, it certainly is addictive. I try to seldom go one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd never heard about this app. OMG. I must try this...I'm certain to look much, much better. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know...I have the feeling your pretty handsome.

      Delete
  26. These are wonderful! I love the Atomic Blonde one the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that as an option, I knew I had to include that one for you. They didn't have a poison Ivy....yet.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!