Saturday, October 16, 2021

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 

Every once in a while betwix my love of South American mens, I love me a big ole lug of a boy next door type, and Baxter Linn has it. Baxter is a model, actor, stuntman and double and a cinematographer. He's quite addictive and thought he is just what the Candy Shop needs!!!  He's handsome, he's big and super sexy. Most importantly, he knows he looks sexy in underwear or just letting it all hang out, showing some package for us to feast our eyes on. And this one has that innocent look, but knows just how to tease whether he's showing his nice beefy cakes or revealing just a bit more to get my kitty purrrrrrring. That chest and those legs aren't nothing to sneeze at either. I like a man I can enjoy,  then beat my, ah, hummm, laundry on. When a hot guy like this walks around in snug little underwear and tight jeans you now it can lead to something easy and hot. Get him while supplies last. Not to mention I love a guy with excellent GMPD. Gluteus Maximus Protrude Disorder.

Excellent GMPD!!!!
Excellent GMPD exhibit 2
Excellent GMPD exhibit 3
Where are those cigarettes from last week?

25 comments:

  1. Yep. I want a dozen! Gorgeous bod :blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cap Chasen10/16/2021

    Sweet Jesus , back when I was still sexual active, he'd been right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I subscribed to his only fans a few days ago. FINALLY someone worth paying to see! His body is incredible, his ass is delicious, and he puts on a hell of a show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just SINFUL. I'm now looking away.

    For the 20th time.

    XO and one for Jesus!
    Miss R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I have always though Baxter is a hottie! And he's only like 5'5" and I love shorter guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. That are such creatures in the world... with such perfect bodies. Luck of the draw? I dunno. It's always been a mystery to me... I suppose if one is devoted to nothing else? Well, too each their own. Me? I'll be enjoying a nice grapefruit gin fizz tonight. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My, my, my, and a little fur to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That ass is spectacular, and the rest of him? Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guy is sex on legs!!!!! And just the right amount of fur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to stop my visits to the Candy Shop. My husband is going to wonder why I'm so hot and bothered every Saturday night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think tighty whities and a denim jacket ever looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so handsome and sexy it would be ashamed not to share him with everyone Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I need to be this man's loofah sponge.

    With my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gluteus Maximus Protrude Disorder?!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! He and the GMPD is downright HAWT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another one who can come round any time. And I hope he’s wearing less and showing everything when he does.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow…I’m all in for protecting wildlife and fostering a furry friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have OUTDONE YOURSELF!!!! This guy is something special. Built like a marble masterpiece from ancient Rome and no additives or preservatives, if that Johnson is anything to go by, and I would not pass Go or collect $200 in his case; I'd pass the fuck OUT at his feet and wake up going through puberty again. He is GLORIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once your house is finished, Im going to gift you one of him lambchop.

      Delete
  18. Quite a change from Dame Edna

    ReplyDelete
  19. My God, whoever is in your recruiting or scouting office has the best job in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The body is fantastic; the ink is hideous, a waste of beautiful skin. But I'd still top him!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. One of my favorites…he reeks of hotness. That last picture with the denim jacket is so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd be all over that guys tits, cock and ass! Damn he is fine!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!