Friday, March 26, 2021

SOFT DRINKS

 

After that unique challenge on Drag Race, with the branding of soda. it got me to thinking, if we each had our own soda to represent us, what would it be called and what would the  ingredients possibly be???  Answers below or feature a post.

My I present my very own soda....Fairy Dust!!!


When you get run down, tired out, feel un-gay and thirsty, reach that limp wrist out and guzzle a can of Fairy Dust... it's  gay happiness and euphoria, sunshine and slushy in a can! 

It's sugar and spice and everything nice ,but just done twice...and lots of gay ! My pink elixir is made with passionfruit, pineapple, pomegranate and  cherries, copious amount of Cosmo's and with our special ingredient ... plenty of GLITTER and anti- aging elements! Let that glitter course your veins, it has mine for years!

It Will refresh you and you'll feel more gay and immoral then ever!  

**side affects may include but not limited to
-breaking wind may smell like hyacinths. 
- may shit rainbows
-May cause rosy cheeks
- You'll have instant fashion sense and a strong dis-taste for Crocs.
-You may get strong, un-controllable urges to kiss lots of men
-May cause you to fall on your knees...and often.
-May cough, sneeze, break wind and bleed glitter
-Cause you to smile and flirt...a lot.
- Skin may feel real tight.
and you may even feel the need to do drag.

We just hope you like glitter!!!!

After just one can we can tell you, you'll be reeking of glitter and gayness and going from limp wrist to a stiff wrist giving two snaps up to everything, hunty!

32 comments:

  1. Not too sure about the bergamot but the main body of the magic potion sounds good although, being an arthritic old lady, I could do without some of those side effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a gin cocktail with a dash of bergamot once...it was rather lovely.

      Delete
  2. The side effects sound like perks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me a damn case of yours!!!!!!! I want some of that glitter.

    Im a downer. My would be called Nightshade, and would most likely contain licorice flavor.

    See.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want some Fairy Dust! That is perfect for you!!!!! I'd take a couple cans.

    Since I enjoy the sun and orange flavors, I think mine would be called SunFucked

    ReplyDelete
  5. One my Mistress!!! Fairy Juice! And that is the truth, you were born with glitter in your veins. And I would enjoy it just for the side effects.

    Im old and spent. Mine would be something like Tea Time and it would be Earl Grey based.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT! Fairy Dust!!!!!!!

    But will I have to clean up glitter every where. You know how long that stuff sits behind?

    I think if I had a soda mine would be called Chill and contain anti-depressants to calm everywhere the fuck down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!LOVE IT! Fairy Dust suits you. I would but yours in a minute.

    Mine would be Cumshot! And one would drink it for oblivious reasons. Hell, mine could even be the chaser to yours. "Yes, can I have a Fairy Dust, with a cumshot chaser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!!!! Loved the side effects! I's call mine Jersey Juice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want a can of your Fairy Dust!!!

    Your cracking me up with this!!!!! I and my fat ass like eating, so my mine would be very food based. Simply Buffet!

    A meal in a can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha
    I'd so buy this! The falling on my knees side effect would keep more than one gentleman very, very happy. They may even send YOU flowers.
    My soda would be called Six-Mix-A-Lot (I like big dicks and I cannot lie!)and it would have Guaraná. I have one friend who swears by it!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be up for yours for the aphrodisiac and delirium alone. Pun intended.

      Delete
  11. Mine would be the opposite for yours, but in the same line- "Snarky. Bring out your inner Bitch."

    ReplyDelete
  12. pop, pop, fizz, fizz... I know where all the fun is :) Kizzes. You should be on that Ru Paul... you would have won that contest in a hot jizz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No doubt mine would be called Cray Cray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm shocked on two fronts.

    1 you mean your wouldn't be all gin?
    2 im shocked your doesn't come in an IV bag.

    as for mine? More Cock.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Cock-a-Cola", surely? Jx

    PS I'm not drinking that muck if it doesn't go with gin...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so you, Mads! I have no idea what mine would be. My creativity has been napping for a few years now. I dunno, Old Stodgy 500 malt liquor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you can go hand in hand with Maddie, Ms Agnes. After all, Cobweb is a fairy in A Midsummer Night's Dream ;)

      Delete
  17. I think mine would be something like Naked Duck. For absolutely no reason other then it sounds fun.

    Now where do I get a Fairy Dust?????

    ReplyDelete
  18. Queer Quinine: Guarantees you'll bloat with pride and self-love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. DickBuzz - A little bit of bourbon, a little bit of water, a few muddled flower petals. Stir, pour over ice. Dribble a bit on the head of your dick for a nice little buzzing sensation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Will Tinker Bell be your spokemodel? Disney should love that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you want a change from drinking glitter, Mistress, try the new Peeps-flavoured soda from Pepsi... I think It's called "Peepsi", LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂 now that has got to be sweet.

      Delete
  22. Have you seen this? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56537339

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!!!! Your the sixth reader of my from the UK to send or mention this! What an amazing story. It's all news to me too.

      Delete
  23. - may shit rainbows

    that'd be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!