Monday, April 10, 2023

MOOD BOARD

 

With the news of late, it is giving me a distain again for humans, and had me yearning for not the pandemic, but that quite time when the pandemic first shut everything down, and turned everything into a ghost town...and Mother Nature took the reins back quickly and swiftly...and started reversing damage. The planet and animals were taking it back. Alas, I think all the positive affects eroded away quickly, and we are right back to where we were again. We didn't learn anything. A good thing I'm really not my favorite villain Poison Ivy...otherwise we'd be facing a major "greening" of the planet. I haven't made up my mind yet on man eating triffids. But if they do invade, I'll give friends in DC a heads up. The list there is huge to be consumed, bwahahahahahaha, hahahaha ha!


And wouldn't my lair just be fitting? 

Of course, I would have to have a lair...where else would I use my mind inducing pheromones on the men????
πŸŒΏπŸ€πŸŒ±πŸŒ²πŸƒπŸ€πŸŒ³πŸ₯€

24 comments:

  1. You are 100% correct. We didn't learn a fuckin' thing. Not about pollution, not about guns, not about human rights. You wouldn't have to entice me into your lair....I'd go in gladly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wild life library is beautiful but sad, as I think of all the books getting mildew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could 100% see you living in that place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you in that lair. I also have truly evil fantasies lately that have nothing to do with sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel bad Mitchell that's me everyday!

      Delete
  5. "if I were you I'd take precaution." That should be the name of the instruction manual that comes with you. i agree....unleash your greening i say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Never trust a big butt and a smile". Words to live by.

      Delete
    2. Ok...to the corner with the both of you!!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. I find it fascinating how some things can be beautiful and creepy at the same time. I'll leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/10/2023

    Tundra Bunny here...

    Another landmark mood board, Maddie, and perfect for anyone in need of a lair! As lush, green and cool a boreal forest can be, I've come face-to-face with too many real bears to want to live near them again, LOL! I do love the smell of a jack pine forest on a hot summer day though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhh set the mood Tundra....I can smell that pine.....

      Delete
  8. I love that opening tree! I would hope you would NOT give the A-holes in D.C. a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just friends.....the rest wouldn't know what hit them.

      Delete
  9. Love this mood board.
    Would love to see you as Poison Ivy, BTW. And humans are the worst. There's no way around that fact. Greed and capitalism will run this planet to the ground...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've just returned form our Asheville Birthday Getaway and I had to stop in for my Mood!
    They all suit me to a T; especially the libraries and all the greenery and that black soaking tub.
    Take me away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get in the tub, Ill fetch you the Calgon.....

      Delete
  11. Green is a very good color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a mix between loci relicti (abandoned places) and paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let us become the beacons of hope.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!