Saturday, November 19, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 
While the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts caption contest continues, this week in the Candy Shop we have one of my special treats I generally keep to myself for special reserve, but what the hell!!! My obsession love for this ginger is probably not healthy. He is a uber sexy stud, a goof ball at times, and a man of my dreams, what with those sexy glasses, that cute ass, that adorable face, and those come-hither eyes. And the jewels are nothing to sneeze at either. Jeff Tomsik is like the Buffy to my vampire, the Big to my Carrie, the Lady Gaga to my dancefloor.  Jeff was discovered as a garage collector, then took the male modeling world by storm...still modeling for Ralph Lauren and Saks Fifth Avenue. I tell you; he sets my heart and other parts a flutter, and I won't even mention what I could and would do to his banging body. But it's the ginger aspect and glasses that slay me.

23 comments:

  1. Looks like a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nekkid boys who wear glasses always get me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/19/2022

    Tundra Bunny here.... He looks like Paul Newman around the eyes, especially in the second black and white photograph...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! I think I've seen him on the Saks web site in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we arrange for Jeff to marry me please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is beautiful!!!! I usually don’t go for gingers, but DAMN does he look delicious. Perfect face, body and junk. YUMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clark Kent and Jimmy Olsen rolled into one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to apologise, as I am so 'off' candy these days, I just see these men and wish they would put some clothes on and do something useful, like fix the plumbing - and I no longer mean that as innuendo!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/20/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    So tasty. I love a man who can rock glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no problem topping a guy with glasses on!!!!

      Delete
  10. I love a good piece of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see he's also from out in Ohio.I guess there are some great things that come out off there huh? Beautiful man! And yes, those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had me at the first photo on the bed. A man with glasses always does it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't even imagine waking up next to that every morning. I'd never leave the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never heard of him...and now!! Wow!! Will definitely watch for him!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is very nice looking , I am not a size queen and I would do him any day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He can dumpster dive in my bedroom anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  17. He’s lovely. He has such an incredible body, he’s so handsome, and he has a very nice cock, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely like him unshaved. That's my turnoff with men, beards. Don't know why it's such a hill to climb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy a nice beard.....but sort of getting over every other man and his mother having one.

      Delete
  19. Anonymous12/01/2022

    Scott from Massachusetts said.. .I do love me a tall man, I find this one very sexy especially wearing his glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a hot nerd to give it to me good!!!!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!