Saturday, November 5, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


 I have been addicted to this sweet and smooth candy for some time. You might say that Alejo Ospina gets me a bit hot under the collar. Alejo who is originally from South America is now a Dubai based luxury lifestyle influencer who has since gained popularity through his social media accounts, and even more popular with his twitter and Only Fans, which has taken him to a much naughtier place. It's easy to see why he has a massive following that can be largely attributed to his ingenuity and creativity. But let's be honest...he broke the mold and got a massive following with a cute smile, style, a fantastic body, a rock-hard ass and a huge cock! He has me under his spell and as me captivated. I guess I'm destined to be a hopeless lover of South American men and "big" personalities!!!! I also a fan of his "art".

23 comments:

  1. My ass is hurting just thinking about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN!!!! He is fine! Very handsome face. When I came upon the second photo, I thought he can really fill out a speedo. Further down I can now see why. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meaty, beaty, big and bouncy! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's just his between his legs.

      Delete
  4. You know I'm going to have nightmares that in the real world he's only 4' 8" tall?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/05/2022

    4'8" (and up) is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I like big personalities, too. He’ll do nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And yet another thing we can agree on!

      Delete
  7. One of my faves. What do you think that heart monitor looking tattoo on his right tittie is about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure Pawnee...but he gets mine jumping all over.

      Delete
  8. Yep, have seen his twitter. He is a very sexy man for sure. And what a beautiful handsome cock. I now see your obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to need at least 10 pounds of that candy to go.

    That one shot of him with his white shirt open and his dick straight up was a very hot shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alejo practically took my breath away with that first picture. My husband even came to see the fuss, and even he admitted the guy is rather handsome and "gifted".

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do believe Alejo could uproot trees with that thing!!!!!!! Could you box him and send him to Amsterdam please?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excuse my French, but he is fucking hot! I wouldn't know what to sample first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those BIG pecs and nipples!
    Thank God, there is many things, big things, to enjoy with this handsome stud.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh mamma mia…. my mind is blown, this man and that ass, chest, face and cock... are just wow…

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s definitely worked in the Candy Shop. You know your men.

    He looks amazing. He has an incredible body, an immense ass, and a great uncut cock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH … MY … GOD … !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cap Chasten11/06/2022

    To be young again and spend a few days and nights with the likes of THAT!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!