Monday, November 14, 2022

FGES-GIRD YOUR LOINS


Yes...we are still up and out on the Cape of P-town...but while away, this is your special preview issue, details of the soon to be held Freakin' Green Elf Shorts Competition!!!! I know some of you are aware of the flea ridden, stained, and yet, fashionable shorts are all about. For those that don't, here is a basic history for how all this hoopla started.  The legend of these Freakin' Green Elf Shorts began in Ohio in 2004 when Andrea Knapp bought a pair of novelty Elf Shorts for her husband, George as a gag gift. (And when I received them, I did just that.)  For a laugh, Andrea then decided to turn it into a caption competition, not thinking ANYONE would want to win them...and the rest is Blogging history all these years later, with the damn shorts traveling all over the globe!!! As Ms. Scarlet, a past winner, twice, the poor thing, said, "The general idea of the Freakin'Green Elf Shorts Competiton is to post a photo of yourself on your blog wearing THE SHORTS. Whoever comes up with the best caption to the photo wins The Shorts. The current holder of THE SHORTS, then sends them to the sucker lucky winner and a few souvenirs from their country. An in-depth history of the Shorts can be found here, thanks to Rimpy Rimpington and the Mistress MJ.

Some Q&A

What do I have to do to win? You take a good long look at the photo I will post soon, and create a caption that will take my breath away, or leave me wet, hopefully not in the shorts, with laughter. You will post your comment in the comments section. Once the contest ends, I will choose a poor sucker winner.

May I leave more than one comment? Yes!!!! For all I care you can come back every hour and comment if you want!!

What happens if I win? RUN and move quick!!! Surely, I jest. Should you win, Ill send you the shorts and along with some souvenirs from my neck of the wood or country. The best part, you will have the shorts, and then you have to take a photo of yourself and host the next caption competition on your blog.

What if I don't have a blog or website? Well... as my crush du jour, that tall glass of water, Mr. DeVice says. No, you can't win and are shit of luck. But being the easy laid-back sport I am, I know I have many readers who don't have a blog. So... I will also pick a winner to send a little trinket of my affection too, who leaves the best comment from someone who doesn't have a blog, so you too can par-take in the fun...and doge the bullet of these stained shorts. Just what these previous bitches did with these things is beyond me? But the winner of the Freakin Green Elf Shorts and souvenirs must have a blog.

What if I don't want to win The Shorts, but I want to comment a caption anyhow? You may go head and leave a caption, and just say you don't want to be entered in the contest. But it's beyond me why anyone wouldn't want these damn frickin shorts.

Some of the past winners....

Ms. Scarlet...whom I won them from. She was even cheeky enough to post me not in the real Freakin' Green Elf Shorts. You can also see my winning caption.

Mr.DeVice...a twice winner also. I still wonder how he kept his junk from hanging out from under those flaps?


Mistress MJ who was brave enough to place them over her head. She hasn't been right since. At least she isn't wearing crocs yet.

Rimpy Rimpington, our historian of the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts and past winner. I understand shortly after this snap he was arrested for indecent exposure. We are just at the wrong angle to see the dangle of such delights.

And our dear Eros Wing who it seems, didn't need to wear them. As far as I'm concerned, he can just keep the hat and boots on!!!! Lose the shorts lambchop!!! Eros once said he was 6' 11" tall. I said to him, Well, never mind the 6'. Let's talk about the 11".

So stay tuned kids!!!! Refer back to this post again if need be...and watch this space in a day for the photo of yours truly to be posted!!!! Warm them minds and sharpen them tongues!!!!

60 comments:

  1. No one can accessorize like you, Mistress, so I look forward to seeing your photo in the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As witty as you are Debs I look forward to one or two of your comments.

      Delete
  2. Too funny. Can't wait to see who tops past winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God my house boys just said the same thing last night here in Ptown

      Delete
    2. and we won't mention which past winner he want to want to top.

      Delete
  3. Oh dear. I can't wait to see the captions already. It seems, I dare say, a honor? to be among the few people on the planet to be the protector and custodian of such a fine garment as these. Mistress MJ has quite the cleavage, I'm jealous. Mine seem to be on the floor looking for loose change anymore these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the ever-growing Jaboobies Looking for Money Club, Ms Agnes. My poor gals not only have to look over a shelf, but I do believe they need glasses now.

      Delete
    2. Now that's just what I need this morning Deedles. A visual of your Jaboobies with glasses on them! I only hope they're not cross-eyed?

      Delete
    3. I may have been wearing my push-up bra that day, Agnes. Also, the year was 2007. That cleavage has had 15 more years of wear and tear since then.

      Delete
    4. I'm with Deedles Ms. Agnes. Good I'm not eligible to win the shorts.... Between my big ass and jaboobies...it's going to be like getting ten lbs. of flour in a 3 lb bag!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. YAASSSS HENNNY!!!!!!!! I'd wear these out on the street for daywear gurl. I have no shame honey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do I see you wearing them with a big fuchsia fur and a top hat?

      Delete
  5. Oh this will be so exciting! If I should win and wear these shorts, will I break out?

    I hope your trip of R&R on your back is being productive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you may break out or get a peculiar body rash, but nothing an average antibiotic won't clear up. Although we should probably ask mistress MJ as she did have them on her head.

      Delete
    2. I dare ask if they should even be traveling during a time of covid. But I guess there's already been worse things in them.

      Delete
  6. I'm laughing already...but over what I couldn't tell you. I'm in! Are those real velvet or that cheap fabric cheapskates wear? The past winners cracked me up? What was it Ms Scarlet was doing, lmao! And your winning caption was pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Real velvet? No, MS.Onassis... they are of the finest, silkiest velvet imitation polyester blend I've ever seen. They also doubled as a wonderful dust rag.

      Delete
  7. Bun-Bun11/14/2022

    SO THIS is what it's all about? Has anyone had sex in these shorts? You know, some on the internet pay good money for used garments. You all could be rich, you filthy bitches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me bun bun? They couldn't possibly be any more filthy then you're dress after a visit to a gloryhole then an all you can eat buffet.

      Delete
  8. Ah, another great reason for me not to even attempt to write a blog! No attention span and a decided lack of writing talent are two others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that would be wonderful if the Duchess Deedles of the elves would win! You'd look adorable in them. And their one size fits all. Besides you could always wear them as a chapeau.

      Delete
    2. Well, Mads, that would certainly be a 'say something hat', but I won't like the conversation! My scalp is going to be itching all day! The visual has disturbed my imaginary lice.

      Delete
  9. *Claps hands like a demented seal being teased with a codfangler* I can't wait to see your picture!!!!! This is going to be fabulous!!!
    SX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * flips Ms Scarlett a few sardines*

      I'm already looking forward to everyone's captions.

      Delete
  10. Never knew there were that many leggy elves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Especially Mr Device. When he's naked I don't know why picture a camera tripod?

      Delete
  11. I can’t wait to see what you do... with the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well your comment is certainly better than seeing who I did in them!

      Delete
  12. Hahahaha
    OMG I am slightly scared by kind of excited about this. I think it's the right mix of emotions, no?
    And we should talk about those eleven inches...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Six, your feeling of being slightly scared but kind of excited, is just how I feel. It's funny it's also has the same feeling as your first time of going in a bath house. You have the right attitude.

      Delete
  13. Pat Lark11/15/2022

    Oh, hell no! I don't think I'd put those things anywhere near my unprotected body. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I may need the fainting chaise. Mr. DeVice's Garden Photos Event AND your FGES competition all at once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the smelling salts. This is far too much excitement this time of year.

      Delete
  15. This is a real thing? That's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hooray!!! The Freakin' Green Elf Shorts Caption Competition is (almost) back! I can barely contain myself!
    I will, of course, be flinging captions around with gay abandon, but I haven't decided yet whether they will 'count' (Although I won the original pair twice, this cloned pair hasn't graced my lilywhite thighs yet...).

    P.S. There's a newer version of the FGES Travel Map you know? Just click here. (I don't think Rimpy has got around to updating his blog with it yet?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean to say they have been even more places? No wonder they are soiled.

      Delete
    2. Do I hear you say you want to go away with me and have some gay abandon Mr DeVice????

      Delete
  17. Anonymous11/15/2022

    Tundra Bunny here...It's times like this when I thank Jeebus I don't have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I demand to have gloves and the tweezers before I have to put them in an envelope and mail them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As any fule kno, I do have a blog - but I definitely do not want this toxic waste heading my way! That bitch Greta Thunberg would be picketing outside my door. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Im sure Greta would love stopping in to see your lovely back passage.

      Delete
  20. I look forward to reading the captions and hope I can come up with a little piece of brilliance that will make those ugly things mine, all mine.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I look forward to reading some of yours!

      Delete
  21. I admit this sounds fun....but those things gracing my body....what the Freaking Hell!!!!! I can't wait to read the captions already. The history of this from Rumpus blog was an interesting read. They really have been all over.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well, sweetpea, I'm on a roll now what with actually getting my photos in ON TIME and now a real contest with a prize??? I just might faint! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now this is bound to be pretty funny. And should I win will they even fit on my frame? Just imagine the sights they'd see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you win, just so we can see your cock hanging out the bottom of the elf shorts!!!! You beast!

      Delete
    2. Cali boy, we will have to order yet another pair of elf shorts if you tried them on. They'd probably rip it the seams.

      Delete
  24. Hmmm.... those shorts have been around, huh? Just like me! Looking forward to this, though I am not clever enough to win this kind of competition. I do enjoy reading what others come up with though! Take care my dear. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't count yourself short Upton. When you least expect it you always come out with a wise one.

      Delete
  25. Asking this bunch to sharpen their tongues, is asking for fun or trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're right in there at the best of them.

      Delete
  26. Now those are some pictures! But if we won could we not just get you in the green underwear that Miss Scarlett had posted on her blog? They would be far more entertaining to take off of you, and maybe put back on.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous11/16/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I’ve never been so thankful to not have the creativity to create a blog 😎

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's so swell you have a little trinket for us folk without a blog...a will caption several...but no way could me big ass fit in those elf shorts. They'd split to the four corners of the earth!!!!!

    I sure hope you had a relaxing trip to P-town?

    ReplyDelete
  29. This should be good. I bet they will be hanging from your dick, like a towel rack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is too fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!! I need a blog so I can win these things!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!