Thursday, December 2, 2021

THE BITCH.....

 

If you're not yet burnt out of drag queens and RuPaul, check out this bound to be camp filled, and holiday whacky nonsense film about a fashion journalist who is sent to a Christmas obsessed small town to dig up a story, finds herself in the middle of cut-throat housewives and a high stakes Christmas competition. RuPaul stars along with 20 of her queens from Drag Race,  along with a few Hollywood B-stars. And yes, you guessed it, RuPaul is the "Miranda-ish" role. 

The Bitch Who Stole Christmas airs Thursday night at 9pm on VHI.

I suspect Mathu Andersen would say the same. 

Yikes! Yeah, I went there.

5 comments:

  1. Gurrlllllllll! Where my shades gurl? RuPaul has not been the same in my opinion since Mathu walked. She lost her own look and now resembles Raven. But I will watch this craptastic movie...I love campy bad movies henny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ru and my queens, but yeah, I'll be passing on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be worth seeing just for Ginger Minj alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always available for some whacky nonsense over Christmas.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always here for Drag Queens bringing the mayhem. When you have almost two dozen Drag Race alumni in one place, camp is almost a prerequisite. Will watch.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!