Wednesday, December 15, 2021

GINGERBREAD

It's not often heard that your typical tall, dark and handsome hottie loses out to a pale skinned, freckly redheaded ginger. As we know, I am completely obsessed with South American men. But what kind of whore connoisseur of men would I be if I wasn't a equal opportunity Mistress? Truth be told I also have a huge thing for Asians and yes, GINGERS! Could it be because there is GIN in there??? Hmmmmm.  I have only dated two gingers to date, and both were very positive experiences and hot in the sheets. But lately, I have found the ginger switch turned back on. You see, at the shop, we have a metrosexual, very handsome, and polished ginger who comes in. We think he is straight, but for some reason has taken to the Mistress, and will usually seek out my services. While I wasn't there this weekend, I did get a message from the Dame that Ginger was in and brought me in a bottle of gin to thank me for helping him when he was in last, which seems to be every week. Well, you know that got me quivering. Most men, the way to their heart is their stomach. Mine is through gin and an old-fashioned glass. Can you already see my spidery hands rubbing and spinning each other forming a web? But no darlings, I'm telling you a ginger makes for a great man to date and have sex. And it being gingerbread season I will tell you why we could all use some ginger in our life.

Matty Brooks

Thier confidence. I have found gingers to be among the most confident men around. After years of being picked on in school it most times has molded them into self -confident men. They know who they are and aren't about to let a few shitty put downs change that.

Their personalities. Because they haven't always relied on their looks, 9 out of 10 times they will have a naturally winning personality. And what's not to like about their ginger beards and eyebrows...that actually match the carpet and drapes.

Ken Bek
The two that I dated I have found both had great sense of humors due to the fact everyone has been poking fun at them, so they know how to take a joke and have a good old laugh. And of course, what's not to like about their freckles...ahhhhh sexy and cute.

As I mention they are great in bed, and I'm not jesting!!! They're fireballs in bed. For some unknown reason they all seem to be dynamite in the sack. I and many friends agree. I am going to research this further to see if I can crack the code to why they all are and it might take me 6- 10 more gingers, and I'll get back to you all then. But yes henny... the two I dated were very passionate and left me exhausted and very pleased. And what's not to like about a lovely thick, ivory tusk? And that passion? They are passionate and feisty people in all aspects of life, and that translates to the bed...what's hotter than that?

Pedro Caracoroa
Sebastien Betsch

Gingers generally have great style in fashion, I mean have you seen a ginger in a suit? HOT. Thier eyes. That fiery red hair and porcelain skin only accentuates their stunning blue/green/gold eyes. And that look they give that says they want to rip your clothes off is downright a huge turn on. I also like that most gingers seem to be straight forward. That fiery temper will always let you know where you stand, no minds games. When a ginger is pissed you will know, and he will also let you know by that look your about to get it real good. Those looks and his eyes are almost as good as the sex.

Ginger Eddie
John Hall

For some odd reason that I can't quiet pinpoint, they seem to be automatically kinda classy. And if your lucky enough to have a ginger and they manage to get a nice tan, it's like you've got one of the rarest jewels right in the palm of your hands. Nothing sexier that a ginger with a square cut tan line. And if your real lucky you'll find a ginger with a hot accent. Irish, Scottish, Aussie...YES PLEASE!

Philly's own, Nicholas  Skidmore! Sexxxxxy!

I have also found they don't have egos. Usually in most cases they have no idea how unbelievably hot they are, so there's no battling with ridiculous egos. And they also age very well. unlike the sun worshipers, they tend to not get leathery and get sun skin, so their skin will be primed for perfection well into old age. The one guy I dated I still talk to, he's  47 and still looks like he's 30
Kevin Adrin

So there you have it.  And the last reason...They are just so flaming hot!!! There is just something about gingers guys, they seem mysterious, they're rare, they're precious and they are in demand...at least in my book!

No excuse me kids...I'm ready to play connect the dots.

56 comments:

  1. Oh, Maddie, I was going to say something about one of my first crushes who was a gorgeous ginger, but then I got to the final picture and - WOW! I love freckles, and could very, VERY happily play connect the dots with that hottie (as you suggested)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait...arent you ginger-ish??? And isn't he delicious? You can help connect the dots...there seems to be enough...I can share. Meet us upstairs....

      Delete
    2. No, no ginger here - Not even before I went grey! Although it does run in the family - one of my cousins (and two of his children) are ginger.

      Delete
  2. Will you be inviting him to share that bottle with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a ginger, especially when the carpet matches the drapes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't lie...its nice. Nice and bright!

      Delete
  4. I'll bet your juices are oozing (again).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curse the pandemic for putting me behind a year and half.

      Delete
  5. And silly me. I came and expected to find a recipe. I'm learning.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not the only one! I thought this was going to be a recipe too.

      Sort of is in a way!!!

      Delete
  6. Oh you nailed this Maddie!!!!!! I too like gingers. I can't quite get my thoughts, over all this drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was late to the ginger craze. I one day recently met a ginger, and it's been eye opening, and it hit me how hot they are. And good in bed you say??? I'll get back to you soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always had a bit of a thing for red headed men. I think they are so attractive. I haven't bedded one yet...I'll take your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn boy, this was a great post! I have found some men with red hair downright hot!!! But we have some friends who don't find gingers the slightest bit hot. I'd gladly let any of these Lads tap me! And you doing the research? You don't sound bothered in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait a damn minute!!! Just how many men do you plan to get on your retainer??? And he is bring you gin already? Yep, he wants ya.

    But, I. LOVE. GINGERS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Those looks and his eyes are almost as good as the sex." You got that right.

    Now excuse me as I do a nosedive in those seas of red up above.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, sweetpea, just absolutely gorgeous!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm almost blushing Mistress. Excellent and your still funny, I enjoyed your quips. I think you just like men.

    It is very weird to see non-nerd/attractive red heads in shows, magazines, media and yes, your blog. Feels nice to be represented. Thank you handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Ginger men, even though I never dated or slept with a ginger yet, but I find them very sexy. I was blown out of my mind with this post...I LOVE IT !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love me some ginger.
    Oh, yes. I love everything about redheads. Even more if they are beefy or have some peach fuzz all over... Yes.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with Mister Ginger Gin! Let's hope he's a heteroflexible as well as a metrosexual!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh! Spicy ginger!! Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think gingers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. As a brownish redhead, I appreciate this greatly! And I have noted your interest!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely LOVE ginger men!!! What a wonderful project for you! Mmm so hot! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My dream is to get married to a ginger man, they're all so handsome. This post got me laughing and getting hot Mistress. And these gingers you featured are hot from the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was born with red hair, then it all fell out and came in brown, How strange is that? But my borther is a typical red head with pale skin, freckles and green eyes, He was never teased by strangers or his friends until he got into high school, where his closest friends would tease me, he said he never took it to heart but he always hated his hair color and whenever he'd ask my parents if he could dye it they'd be totally against it along with the rest of our family, both our grandmothers were ginger and being the only grandchild out of 15 to have that quality always him "a favorite" in our families eyes and he got praised often, after growing up having so many people around him worship it I was shocked by how hated it is in the media and seeing how so many people are disgusted by it. But my brother doesn't mind it now, and you'd say probably he is handsome, and he is. I should show him your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not weird. I was born with jet black hair, and mine came back in light blond!!! And is your brother single??? Asking for a huh, friend.

      Delete
  23. Cap Chasen12/16/2021

    Boy oh boy are these boys are hot!!!! I have red hair that's been fading now, as I say the flame if going out... looks reddish blonde with blue eyes. It has taken me almost 55 years to truly appreciate it. Sad. I look at others and I think how sexy - male or female really. We are so unusual really - the red hair and blue eyes or green or brown/hazel/gold. I wish I would have appreciated it more years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Red haired or "Gingers" are such a wonderful, beautiful hair color, I just never understood why how they get bullied? I just can't get it... isn't red a beautiful color? And red hairs are so vivid and full of light, they are really hot. I have dated several and can testify how hot they are in and out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Now that I have drooled all over my keyboard.......

    ReplyDelete
  26. My ex was ginger and was not hot stuff horizontally (or vertically come to that), despite looking like Robert Redford in his heyday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A case of not to judge a book by its cover.

      Delete
  27. As you said the rarity of the ginger makes them all the more desirable. I’ve been fortunate to enjoy a young ginger from time to time and can confirm his hotness. I eagerly await the results of your study. It may even win you a Nobel Prize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im overdue for a ginger encounter myself.

      Delete
  28. I dated a ginger. He didn’t fit any of those characteristics you describe . But I was never one to stick to type anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself have two types. Foreign and Domestic.

      Delete
  29. An acquired taste, for sure... but easily adapted! I love their hair. The sun is such an issue for them, though. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right. I have some friends who gingers don't turn on in the slightest.

      Delete
  30. They're not for me but that just leaves more for the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I buy a gingerbread house?

      Delete
    2. I think The Mistress and I have similar tastes!
      Sx

      Delete
  31. This would explain why I'm so taken with Rias Gremory.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Reports, we want regular reports on your research. When I saw that first photo, my thought was you had a few friends over for drinks last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I did not before, but lately, maybe due to Prince Harry, have been attracted to the ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  34. They also have very pretty penises. My first live-in lover had red hair. He was ten years younger than me and very hot-headed. We lasted only two years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...they can have tempers. That's where my Irish side comes out. And your right about their penis. Their like white porcelain.

      Delete
  35. I'm not a Ginger...but, I swear!!! I belong in that group photo!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I didn't order the Red Hot Calendar this year, though I bought last years, and have gotten a bit chatty with one of last year's models on Instagram. It's all very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!