Tuesday, December 31, 2019

GOODBYE 2019

Hello Everyone!!!
Ready or not, another year and another decade is coming to an end. Did I stick to all my resolutions and goals? Hell no, I didn't really have any. My only life goal and mantra is that from Auntie Mame, "LIVE LIVE! Life's a banquet, and some sorry suckers are starving." So much out there to see, and people to meet, and places to go. So it will be another year of not sitting on the sidelines and Ill keep putting out. No, that's not right, Ill keep putting it out there. Oh Dear getting out there, THAT'S IT! Life to short to not enjoy it's delights.
speaking OF PUTTING IT OUT THERE! 
Although the above picture does represent me to some extent! Champagne can have a wicked affect sometimes on me. So Im signing off early as much to get ready for the night. New Years always is a fun and special feeling night. It is time to wash away a year you might not have enjoyed, and gives hope to a new year and slate. After years of going out in the debauchery, I opted nine years ago to have friends in now for the evening, though I do have a rule of dressing up...a tuxedo shirt and bow tie or mandatory. I generally have  copious amounts of food and  champagnes flows all night to the wee hours...music, good friends, and the ball drop. I welcome all to stay and pass out where ever they can find a spot.  The next day, New Years Day is followed by my legendary Pork and Sauerkraut dinner whilst we take in the color and delight of the Mummer's Parade, literally an ALL DAY parade here in Philadelphia. It's always a good time, and I feel sets the tone for the New Year.
I had a good year and can't complain about to much that happened. I had a pretty good year. And Warbucks is surprising me with yet again another unannounced visit. He's in Quebec and Montreal on business and is stopping in for the two days. One never knows where he is. He has yet another surprise he says.  My only wish for the New Year is for my friends, and you all included, to have a happy, healthy and  peaceful New Year!!! Hopefully you'll be back to suffer through my antics for another year.....and I truly thank you all for always stopping in and for your friendships. And for next year, like these two GRANDE Divas....may Happy Days truly be here again next year... with out you know who. May we all be singing this one! I feel a good note to end the year on.

HAPPY NEW YEARS FRIENDS🎉

49 comments:

  1. You mean im first to wish you a Happy New Year? Oh we know you'll be putting it....and please never stop hanging out!!!!!$

    Sounds like a fun intimate night...Happy New Year$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Mistress! All the best in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy New year to you, dearest Mistress.
    Thank you for the fun and truly beautiful nature posts.
    Would it be prissy of me to say, regarding picture number 5. I had no idea such a huge thing existed. I've led a sheltered life......
    Again, sending all good wishes across the pond.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina, I think the mistress like things on a big scale.

      Delete
  4. Yes. Mistress. Instead of a tradition new years song....this song is PERFECT!! We can only hope happy days are here again. You evening sounds just fun and ypi always look smashing.

    Happy New Year to you Mistress and for entertaining this old broad with your blog.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Mistress! How I wish I could be there with you. It's been a fraught year and we hope this new beginning to a new decade starts in peace and end with the happiest news for all of us.

    That you posted their duet is wild. I watched back-to-back "A Star is Born" last night. :-)

    To your health and continued frivolities. The warmest of hugs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Figures the post started with shiny balls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ms. moorecock and the houseboyz keep them that way.

      Delete
  7. Happy 2020 Maddie!
    Here’s for a fantastic New Year for you and yours! People with your positive outlook and fantastic joie de vivre are a treasure.
    Reading you is always a pleasure.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't celebrate these things, but I'll still have to deal with an overwrought bichonpoo when the guns and fireworks go off! She's thirteen now. That's sixty-five in small dog years. Neither one of us can drink, so it's going to be exhausting! Any how, make your own special music, sweetie :)
    By the way, I love this song mash-up, even the one they did on Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That’s what I love about your blog. I’ll be innocently scrolling down the pictures. Glitter ball. Clock. Clock. Cock... !
    I am not in any way complaining. Happy New Year Mistress. I hope you’ll be letting your hair down tonight. Oh and don’t forget to fill the ice pack before bed time. You may need it after the Gin.
    JP x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find that funny too. She loves her penis.

      Delete
    2. did the cock pix remind you of guido and his big hose?

      Delete
    3. Anne Marie.....if guides hose is that big I'll be making a trip to London to see that!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. Book a ticket.
      Guido

      Delete
    5. No WONDER JP your always in bed. Happy New Year indeed

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year Mistress Maddie and all who sail in you!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sail in him? we could be here all night.

      Delete
  11. Oll be off line the rest of the day, so this is a lovely treat to end on! Don't ever change....ww need people like you.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may our ASSets keep expanding, empress! {{{{{hugs}}}}}

      Delete
  12. here's to MORE debauchery and gin swilling and cocks-a-swinging in 2020, dear maddie! SMOOCH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bun Bun12/31/2019

    Happy New Year you old bitch. Will your balls drop tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a fantastic New Year's Eve and a 2020 filled with delicious adventures. My very best to you always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You, too, have a great New Year... remember, if you overcook it, you'll have to pull it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you make any new years resolutions, it should be to show us more butt shots!!!! Have a good time tonight, don't do anyone I would!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAPPY NEW YEARS MISTRESS!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be headin to bed soon!

    We turn to 2020 here in minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have a wonderful and happy New Year too!!! Love this post and I am eager to listen to these two!! A perfect song!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy New Year my friend! May the new year be brighter and more adventurous. If that's possible xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. and a happy new year to you too mistress...you gets to unzip you tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous post, darling! Thank you for all your support!
    Happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the song choice :) Happy New Year!

    Your evening so grand!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy New Year! I wish you the best this new Decade !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy New Year, Ms Maddie!!! Have the bestest ever and show us the pics!!
    Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy New Year and OMG you could play jump rope with that thing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy happy, mistress. May the new year be filled with happiness and excitement and adventure. You bring joy to so many. You deserve it in return.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy New Years! I need to buy you a gin or three this year.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy New. Year!!!! That picture is not far off from you........

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy New Year Mistress. Hope you survived. A very nice way to ring in the New Year. Just in from Anne Marie's dance party....have you been yet?

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a perfect song for New Years. We can only hope it rings true. Hope your night was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That duet gives me a shiver every time I hear it. Wow. Oh, and that’s a very nice tuxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like other said...we can only hope that song comes true.i never even knew they had a duet! Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy New Year Mistress. You night sounded very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  34. "LIVE LIVE! Life's a banquet, and some sorry suckers are starving." One of the best motto's to live by!!! That and that appendage hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy New Years darling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!