Monday, December 16, 2019

HERE COMES MONDAY

I won't lie, I do not look forward to this Monday!!!!! Let's just get it over with. shall we??? Last week was a long week, but a fun one. The work load for me has dropped to quiet till after the New Year now, so I am using some personal days before I lose them. Last week saw me in New York City for our usual, tour of windows... then there was the Madame X concert, which as predicted Madge was 40 minutes late for. I will say she sang great...but one could tell she was taking her pain in stride and held back a little, but she was still pretty amazing for being her age and in pain!!!! Thank goodness I was off the next day. Then this weekend found me out of town to visit the Lad in Virginia. Not only did a get the three gifts I have to get each year done, but we had the second Christmas party to attend too. It was called the "X"mas Party. Dress code: jock straps only. I won't beat around the bush, it was a sinfully good time...filled with many sight, grabs, strap cracks and more then a few cup grabs. There may even have been a ménage a toi.... but I'm much to shy to divulge details. Why I'm blushing as I type this..... This Mondays Moments are some sights from around the last week....
Philadelphia Museum
Elfreth's Alley
Boathouse Row
Wanamaker's Organ and Light show
Dillworth Plaza
Cock-a-tails at the Beekmam Hotel In NYC
Excellent seats too!
When I got to the Lads he complimented me on my layering of clothes. He said I looked handsome but so layered...to which I replied,  Clothes make absolutely no sense, unless they inspire men to take them off you"  By Saturday night it was a different story....

Christmas Sugar Plums!!!
There now...we all awake???
Happy Monday All!

26 comments:

  1. Buns, YUM!!! I don't do trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...your fond of the festivtus pole!

      Delete
    2. Yep, especially since my glucose levels have come down and my libido has gone up!

      Delete
  2. hawt buns! but whose buns are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sights! Love the Christmas dangles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun doing a dangle for a change this year.

      Delete
  4. You two!

    JESUS JOSEPH AMD MARY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious post!!!!

    The only thing missing is my piggy tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was in Effiel Tower night again so soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, did she start on time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! And the Beekman??? Now that Is a swanky happy hour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and buns, but then Madge? Okurrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say even though she was in pain...i much preferred the smaller venue. The acoustics of the Met were incredible she sounded excellent.

      Delete
  10. Wow!!!!! Philly did a whole ferris wheel this year!?!?!?!? Gorgeous pictures...and what a great the last.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I think I'll need a full review of Madame X. Please?
    And damn that pic. And to think until today I believed one didn't need a watch when wearing a jockstrap?

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUTE TUSHIES!!!!!!!!!

    And I love the picture form the museum. Great angle

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sights and joys of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do lead a charmed life. And I’ll gave me some hot cross buns, please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm awake! Those buns look positively delish in those jockstraps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill be posing a question to you today

      Delete
  16. Now....which add to toss first?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    I love the Wanamaker organ and show...that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jeez... so that's how hot cross buns are made!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!