Wednesday, December 4, 2019

GRANDE DAME

Meet Juicy Liu..a mess in a dress..a loveable idiot....dances like your mom. Miss Juicy Liu is becoming a well known queen in the Big Apple currently with her entertaining show Freshly Squeezed. For one of our Asian sisters,  she sure can work a myriad of different style and looks and her show never disappoints, but then again she was brought up the right way by her drag mother Miz Cracker. She is also known for her infamous Chinese take- out box dress. I fell in love with her when I saw her routine, Miss Saigon in Three Minutes. Priceless.  Juicy is also always around to lend a hand when it comes to the LGBTQ community and raising awareness and funds. By day, she works in PR for a luxury brands, that was suppose to be a temp job for one day, but now 10 years later......originally hailing from LA, she bore of the West Coast and moved to  NYC  and enrolled in NYU for theater. Juicy is seen all over New York and a weekly show at Industry.

14 comments:

  1. I'd love to see Miss Saigon in Three minutes! She's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I'm sure a lot of guys want to eat in with that take out. I want the wig from the first pic... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing wrong with dinning in... and eating out!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. O adore her style...and that name is hilarious. But to have a figure like that again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Agnes, to have a figure like that, ever! I went from flat rectangle to sphere with a very short stop in almost sexy land. My sons are in their forties and I'm still blaming them.

      Delete
  4. I have an upcoming show with her....I look forward to meeting her. She's funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the take -away box is amusing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love our Juicy Liu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lady in red! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms Juicy .... is a Doll... !!!!... we need more of them here in the South

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love me some representation. I think the idea of spinning stereotypes on its head is essential to drag. Not to mention that she can BEAT that face. Interesting that Miz Cracker is continuing the long held tradition of passing on the trade. Brava!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great photos. May have to catch a show next time I’m there.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!