Tuesday, December 3, 2019

LOST IN SPACE


Dear readers, the Mistress is here with a PSA. 

Fellow blogger and interwebs friend , Bob, from over at I Should Be Laughing, shared some bad news on Monday. He and his hubby's cat, Consuelo Roca Jones, whom I have never met, but I suspect, she too, is the Mistress of the estate,  decided she was going to do a disappearing act, and somehow got out of the house, and shimmied under the fence, and has not been seen since the weekend.  I always thought cats went out to the kitty bar at night and came back in the AM, so if she did she may have met a tom cat and is having a hellva of a good time, but I digress. Both her humans owners are very sad by her escape. I know it will be a long shot, but if any of my readers in South Carolina are reading,  or for so odd reason, someone from that area stumbles in here and recognizes dear Consuelo from her picture, her owners miss her dearly, and would love to be reunited with her. You can head over to Bob's  on this link and leave a comment with any info, should anyone find her, or may have seen her.  And if your reading Consuelo, your good times have rolled tootes, you may want to head home . I hear Ozzo, yes Consuelo, a dog, is taking your sleeping spot, eating your food portions, and seizing your cat toys!!!! I will be keeping a link to Bob's blog in my sidebar also. Just click on the picture for fast transport.

This has been a Casa du Borghese PSA. 

25 comments:

  1. You are the 4th emergency service and I love you for it.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try, And some think all I do is mouth to mouth.

      Delete
  2. Blessings to Consuelo and be safe
    and head home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good heart, Maddie. It's weird, but I feel like I should be looking for her, as if she's taken a train to California. Consuelo is such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She might have Deedles. She seems to be very resourceful.

      Delete
  4. Not a long shot. Years ago, when I read way more blogs a similar situation happened. A blog I read had a post about a dear friends missing dog. The weird part was, later in the day I thought I saw the dog. Got on my phone to re read the post and the link to the other persons blog. Turns out it was indeed the dog and they got him back. Funny part was the lady lived three blocks away from me and I never even read her blog, but found her from the blog I read...so you never know. One of his neighbors may read this smut. I mean, quality postings. Hope they find their dear pet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Consuelo Roca Jones?!? I love that name! And if she is reading....HEAD HOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MM
    You make me cry and smile and hope and say Thanks.
    Thank you so so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well shoot. it's a long shot, but anything for a friend!

      Delete
    2. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  7. Fingers crossed. Hey, I takes one person to see something sometimes, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does have a rather mischievous look doesn't she?If she is anything like you Mistress, she must keep them on their toes! These things suck. But I hope for all, she returns home, or someone finds her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do think she and I could kick back and put a few away.

      Delete
  9. Love!
    You’re the best.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the poor little kitty. I sure hope she gets home safely and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my heart breaks. Hope consuelo comes home soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her being missing is gnawing away at so any of our hearts. Let's all keep on hoping until......until.....forever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a beautiful cat and I hope she returns home safely.

    Ray (comment above) and I know the heartbreak of losing our beloved kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the main reason why, when one has gone, I firmly resolve NEVER to have another - but then THEY decide to have ME!

      Delete
    2. Cats knows good people when they see them...and a nice heart.

      Delete
  14. I know how heart breaking it can be when a beloved member of the family disappears. And I feel for Bob in this terrible time. Twice we’ve had one of our dogs get out of the yard at night. Once when the neighbor kid didn’t latch the gate, and once when a section of fence blew down. Fortunately both times we found them rather quickly.

    And I’m always fearful that one of our cats will scamper through an open door.

    I hope Consuelo finds her way home quickly. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty face.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope that she is CLOSE to home and someone will spot her and return her to her loving home.she sure is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!