Friday, May 31, 2019

QWEEN!!!

All Hail the Qween!!!!!

Condragulations to the talented Yvie Oddly!!!! I feel good about her winning, and did she ever bring the fabulous, camp, drama and theatrics in her final performance!!! What a better time for her to win, showing that we all don't need to be normal, and being different and odd is ok.
 Brava dear!!!!!

Yvie definitely deserved it. This was it, the moment we’d all been waiting for —  I loved Yvie’s three-faced mirror headdress, soon as I saw that, she had me.... and there was no shortage of drama in her performance. For someone who has consistently wowed us all season with her incredible flexibility, you’d think Yvie’s final lip sync of the season would include more than a few backbends. Meanwhile, Brooke Lynn was pulling out all the stops. She had that cool reveal coat on only to reveal… yet again..a pretty but not very special bodysuit. And that was it. As much as I love Brooke Lynn, she didn't really go the extra mile for this grand moment...while Yvie switched it up with an all new routine with that ellaganza ensemble!!!!I couldn’t keep my eyes off Yvie. All hails this newest queen!

I would be remiss if I also didn't say my gals Scarlet, Shuga and Ariel respectfully, looked fabulous as well in their grand finale frocks...STUNNING GIRLS!!!!
I also was very happy for my girl Nina West, for being crowned  as Miss Congeniality, which really she did deserve...she truly is. And she always sums it up so well...one of the best lines last night
Dinner on you next time gurl.

19 comments:

  1. Congrats! Lots of talent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living for Yvie’s win. LIVING. She was totally in my top three: Brooke, Vanjie and Yvie were my favs. Nina was ideal for miss congeniality. Her MEH! Was heard across the nation 😂😆.
    Shuga’s look was EVERYTHING. I die for blasphemous fashion statements. And Nina’s ass? Yes, please.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Yvie came out from behind stage, my jaw dropped. She looked and add to the excitement what I expect in a drag show. Congrats to her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An uneven season but definitely the best top 2 stand out queens to make it to the final lipsync battle in the three years of the new finale twist Yvie gave a arty captivating performance and did not repeat the same gymnastics she already did vs BrookLynn in their “Sorry Not Sorry” epic lipsync, so I appreciate that. A deserving convention breaking queen!

    And Nina cracked me the hell up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go camping for a few days and come home to this! Tweety and Big Bird had a fabulous chick and nobody bothered to tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to stay away for a bit because we were out last night and DVRd the finale and I didn't want a spoiler.
    I was hap-hap-happy that it came down to Brooklynn and Yvie, and thought Brooklynn, the Lip Sync Assassin, might take it, but Yvie ruled. That last look was fabulous and I'm so glad she won.
    Points to Nina for the 'Meh'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never watched that show but I definitely want me a pair of those fuzzy yellow boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure the mistress could get you a pair.

      Delete
    2. Do you think they are water proof because I'd like to wear them around the barns! ;D

      Delete
    3. Steven, you're not fooling anyone! You just want to be followed around by horny roosters! The boots are just cock bait.

      Delete
    4. Deedles, I missed you so much when you were gone, you crack me up. You are half right ;)

      Delete
  8. I should really dress like Scarlet!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I saw the three faces in the mirror, that was the mic drop. I knew Yvie had won. And I too thought homegirl Ariel looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good outcome. And when all the queens came out when the show started they all really looked great. I feel sometimes during the show, it's hard for some of these queens who you know are stunning, cant show their true style during the taping. That's my problem with the show. Very few pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. us odd balls all stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, quite pleased that Yvie won. Now I wait another year for DR?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always impressed when a drag queen can wear something approximating a bikini, such as in that top picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It truly was a fun show that night!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!