Sunday, October 18, 2009
Mae West... Reincarnated
I have often wondered if the late great blond bombshell Mae West was reincarnated in the Mistress. We have so many similarities it's uncanny. We both enjoy booze, the company of men and I too have a love of great fashion. I always loved a huge gown and some dazzling head pieces. And both of us have been known to cause some controversy from time to time, but with the sweet talk and batting of the eye lashes, it will get you out of a heap of trouble. I have to admit I believe firmly in some of Mae's quotes and live by them daily. Here are some of my daily quips I love using.
* I only have "yes" men around me. Who needs"no" men.
* When I'm good I'm good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
* Those you are easily shocked should be shocked more often.
* Between two evils, I always pick the one I haven't tried.
* The score never interested me, only the game.
* You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
* A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.
* I like restraint, if it doesn't go too far.
* I like two types of men, foreign and domestic.
* It ain't no sin if you crack a few laws now and then, just so long you don't break any.
* Too much of a good thing can be taxing.
* All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with someone else!