Sunday, June 6, 2021

SEEN IN NEW HOPE

While back home for a few days, I was able to get out and into New Hope. I enjoyed some nice walks at the lake, but when plans changed yesterday, I joined a friend for dinner and a few drinks out. And I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised it was not insane. Maybe the heat kept people away. Either way- is was nice to get out and about, and still saw many mask being worn, even though many places here don't require them now except upon entering a establishment. I felt safe. And i felt amazing being back out!!!  Before leaving into town,  I ran into Mr Lumbersexual. We talked for sever minutes before going our separate ways for the day. He had on a tank top... and sweet Jesus Joseph and Mary...I had no idea his shoulders and arms and chest were so well defined! Mamma Mia!!!!! What a delight! Here were some of the sights from yesterday in town... the canal was a excellent walk...

Yes..a real peacock at Paxon Hill. 
The owners have several.
When they say chin up tits out....
a impromptu art sale.Loved that next to it was a art piece of the Last Supper.
This was suppose to be a gif of a moving windmill by by a local artisan. 
Loved the colors.
The Playhouse is not yet having plays, but are hosting spot lights series with various Broadway stars and talents currently. Show will resume in the fall I hear. But it's a welcome sight to see.

Once home, I got a text from Lumbersexual who wanted to "smoke". I said come over, I'll get us drinks and Ill enjoy a cigar. We sat outside on the porch. Nice talk, and yet again the electricity was there. The sky heavy with stars, and the air heavy with pheromones, especially when the legs touched several times. Speaking of peacocks,  today was spent mostly in recovery at my friends pool. 

And I did text the Lumbersexual today asking how he felt today after all those beers and blunt he had... He said fine, and it was nice hanging out. What was I up too? I  followed by one of my infamous video links and messages. "Word on the street, You got something to show me, Magical, colorful , mister Mystery." And yes.... to answer your question he also got the photo above when he asked what was I up to today. Too much?

37 comments:

  1. demure and subtle. not two words i would use to describe you mistress.

    but i see you peacock was catching some rays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see pictures of the canal, it reminds me of Europe. Great pictures and so nice to hear people are being sensibly safe. Vaxxed or not. Looks like a nice day out.

    Loved see that beautiful peacock. Take that as you may!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a bloody soap opera, this Lumbersexual and you flirting - just get on with it, will you?!

    Jx

    PS Great photos of your convivial neighbourhood...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the name New Hope; I could use some nowadays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Spo. New Hope was first called Coryell's Ferry, after the owner of the ferry business along the river. The current name came into use following a fire in 1790 that destroyed several mills in the area; their reconstruction was considered a "new hope" and brought business and job back into the area.

      Delete
  5. Love the photos. And that VIDEO! How wonderful. Love the choreography. Fun. Remember when music was FUN??? As for you... you seem to be knowing what you doing, boo. Go get yourself some next-door love! Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actual wouldn't mind having that tits out portrait! Tis nice to see life returning to normal little by little isn't it? Loved the geese families. Nice to know New Hope is coming through the bad times.

    LOVED THAT song. How do I not remember it? And yes, that should get your point across!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! And what did Lumbersexual think when he got that text!!!! DAMN.....you go Venus Fly trap! Next time, I say just just rip his clothes off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Get'em Mistress and show him how to use a shovel and ho!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a lovely weekend to get out and about if at least a little hot. I myself can't wait to get over to New Hope again. That windmill made me very happy. I hope all the places came through alright. You got some great water fowl pictures!

    Now Mistress, your like a cat with a fresh fish. I think you should stop playing with your food and go in for the meal so to speak!!!! How much longer can he resist your charms? Course Anne Marie were here she'd say JUST DO IT ALREADY! Or would that be him?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh now come on, you gotta land on that. Lumbersexual is READY. After that picture, he is more than ready. I know these things. And it was nice to get to meet your thing too, covered or no. Hi there, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see your going to be a huge help keeping me in line.

      Delete
  11. You're being awfully coy with Mr Lumbersexual. I would have taken you for a more direct kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "...he also got the photo above when he asked what was I up to today."

    Up, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredibly beautiful series of images...every time I see the beauty of the New Hope environment as you so skillfully photograph it, it makes me want to come and see it for myself....and join you for a gin and tonic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have just the place for GIN and Tonics!

      How long are you staying?

      Delete
  14. That portrait was certainly an eye opener!!! And if you didn't tell me where this was I would swear it was in Europe somewhere. The canal pictures are so pretty. Looks like a nice day indeed.

    You need to get this boy in the sheets!!!! Enough play!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss New Hope. I loved it when we hung out there last visit. The canal is so cool.

    Now Lumbersexual has seen you in jeans right...I mean with those assets and then you send him that swim trunk shot...you know he's sitting home with a hard on right?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did appear rather rigid this morning when he was going to work I noticed.

      Delete
  16. Too much? Never. Maybe you should have sent him the video along with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did send both dear! That's just it.

      Delete
    2. Well, the mystery may soon be solved. (Besides, how can he resist?)

      Delete
  17. Subtle, if he doesn't scream and run,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mr Lumbersexual might be ready, but just keep him hanging on an extra notch.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Im enjoy the excitement of the chase Scarlet.

      Delete
  19. With views like that I need to get to New Hope for a visit!!! I love that windmill thingy.

    I think a weekly post of you and Lumbersexual is a must. While I hope something happens this chase and tension build is refreshing and mildly arousing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I swear, you look so sexy in the speedo. If that doesn't get Lumbersexual worked up...

    I say just rip each others clothes off already...and film it for us!!!! Loved the town pics. So charming there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's already hot enough without these hot cat and mouse games you call it. I think next time you should make the move Mistress. That video should give him the message for sure.

    Enjoyed seeing your day too. A poolside day just heavenly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he did get a chuckle out of that.

      Delete
  22. I don't know what I enjoyed more, the masked statue or your basket of goodies!

    I can't wait to come to New Hope soon. The playhouse picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  23. WHAT!!!!!! I was just in New Hope this weekend too!!!! Had a lovely time! I thought I saw smoke arising from the hot embers of you two's flirting game going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think next time we'll throw some gas on and see what happens.

      Delete
  24. New Hope always looks so beautiful, with loads to see and do. And peacocks, too! I wouldn't think you'd need to go away on holiday when you have surroundings like that.
    And it sounds very much like a "holiday" fling may be on the cards...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *crosses all fingers and anything else crossable*

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!