Thursday, September 3, 2020

ENTREPRENEURIAL

 I tell you dear people, what a year this has been. What with dark and evil politics around every corner, a down and dirty election, race riot's, a deadly pandemic, out of control Karen's, natural disasters, and then losing my job in a roll of deep lay offs. If all that isn't bad enough then we have to self isolate to a degree and wear mask to go out it. Now I will admit the last few didn't really bother me. When they said you just had to wear a mask and gloves I was fine, till I got to the grocery and realized everybody else was masked, gloved, and clothed !!!!! That was embarrassing. Only made worst when old lady Brenner came in , the poor dear can't see good,  and mistook my dick for the hand sanitizer station. But I digress. This summer was only made worst for us gays in Bucks County and Philly for it was the first summer without our legendary and beloved Raven Resort. A campy and fun gay detention that had been in existence since the late 50's. A regular reader here could tell you it was a home away from home for this queen. Many a day spent there, poolside. It was always the best of time...fun, magical, enchanting, racy. I've met many friends and FWB there over the years, not to mention did drag shows and the boylesque show.  Had not been for the covid 19 keeping people in, we would have surely  felt it's absence far harder if the pandemic hadn't happen.
There cock-a-tails were legendary. And the drink the bartender and I came up with, A Bad Influence, and one he named after me, was their number one drink!!!!! After they closed, another bartender now makes it in town at another bar. I KNEW I should have asked for royalties!!!!!!! Below is one of their tasty Pina Coladas.
But as of two moths ago, this is the current Raven, as the new owners have big plans for a new Raven...but we shall see, that's another story.
But now where do the gays go to have fun and frolic???

 It then occurred to me to be entrepreneurial and start making some money since I'm not working. And like many other queens, I'm not having sex, and gods knows,  I'm about to let the telephone pole fuck me. Then it occurred to me what to do. I was going to open up the grounds of the Casa du Borghese for a one stop day of Health and Fun, all for $20. I could be the place to take the void of the Raven! Men could come here, get a covid test done, a blow job, and then enjoy a huge slip and slid with flowing water , and a few cock-a-tails.
Once in the gates they will be greeted with friendly houseboys to get their Covid test done.
The next stop will be my part in portable glory hole waiting to please and delight. It's perfect I and them get to enjoy sex to a degree and no body contact!!!! And yes I did research and there are indeed portable glory holes.
Then all clad in swim trunks, or nude, can take all the plunges they want down the slip and slid and finish off with  cock-a-tails at the bottom of the hill while sunbathing on the grounds.
A win for sure!!!!! Ms Moorecock told me to run it by the Bucks County Health Department and county officials first. She thought they might shut this idea down, I didn't worry much. I mean,  I'm the only one who knows how to fuck republicans and get some money out it. But alas.... they did indeed shut the whole operation down, even after a few of them went through the whole line up to see how it worked. Many were in a good mood, and even spent a good long time at the glory hole. And yet.... still they shot me down. No pun intended. Can you believe that? I thought this was perfect,  and helping so many and different levels. So yet another failure. See what happens when you try to be a entrepreneur?  But don't worry....I working on more pamphlets and another idea....I take my idea to the air next.... for a Mile High Club
Now...does anyone know how long it will take my houseboys to get a pilots license?

46 comments:

  1. damn those county politicians! and I never knew there was such a thing as a "portable glory hole". set one of those up at a fair like a "kissing booth" and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mistress should do a fair glory hole booth. then those two asshole from yesterday can visit her, but they'll be kissing her ass.

      Delete
    2. Aren't we always learning something new from the Mistress?

      Delete
    3. @moorecock - bwhahahahaha!
      @agnes - that gurl is a fountain of new ideas!

      Delete
    4. It will be a kissing booth alright. One no one will forget.

      Delete
  2. Ummm - don't the houseboys need to be able to read, rather than just fuck, to get a pilot's licence?

    Off on a tangent - such a shame your Big Gay Raven Resort appears to have been demolished. You didn't have any - ahem - toys stored in handy nooks and crannies there, did you? Too late now...

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, but I bet a lot of DNA went down with the house.

      Delete
    2. Lord Jon, the only thing I left behind there might have been my morals, and a few times my dignity.

      Delete
  3. Haha. So funny.
    Alan sugar, watch out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Christina...consumer electronics! I know Anne Marie would buy some of my, ah, rather "personal care" offerings.

      Delete
  4. Piña coladas and portable glory holes. My dear, I'm packing my car and driving up north. I can't imagine an more fun soiree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill leave the door to the boudoir ajar.......

      Delete
  5. Oh where to start! Okay, just be glad that old lady Brenner didn't mistake you for a drinking fountain. I can just hear the shrieks! She probably would've been screeching, also.
    Mile High clubs are discriminatory! I can barely fit into one of those flying pee stations let alone bring BH in with me. When we talk "bumping uglies" we're speaking of stomaches. I'm going to stop here. I've said too much already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mistress has all the bases covered. every plane comes with a can of crisco.

      Delete
    2. I tell ya Deedles....you can always create a funny, tmi visual moment!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Bwahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!! My side are hurting!!!!! The county obviously doesn't know talent when it hit them in the face. And Borghese Air...Mile High Flight!!!! I'd even get a ticket for that.

    Did seem rather weird to not see any Raven pool post this summer. Sad to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhhhh, the Raven.....sad to see it in rumble. A longtime staple on this here blog...but I applaud you on your ideas. Hell even I might have sign up for a day at your Health and Fun Day!

    Borghese Air....they certainly would be some friendly skies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After yesterday's twin downer posts, I'm super glad you're thinking ahead (no pun intended) to better times amidst the pandemic! You made me smile, sweetpea! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I could use a getaway!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Savannah...after those two trolls yesterday....

    You deserve to have something go your way. I'd be more than happy to get tested and slip mu junk into your glory hole. I know I'll be in good hands so to speak,LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Mistress!!! I will say your are smart in think ahead...and try to do a good civil duty...always thing of the community at large and the charity...a good time at $20 a head.

    And I adore your Borghese Air!!! Bound to be a good time. You'll be the Mile High Queen darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, dear, we understand that old lady Brenner can't see worth shit... but what inquiring minds want to know is... was the old broad get her hands 'sanitized'? It is well documented, on here and through out the dark web... that you are horny as fuck. I just wanna know how quick your trigger is these days, dear. Perhaps a video would satisfy our curiosity? Something tasteful and very, very explicit, please. Thanks, hon. Think of it as an art film...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's that pot calling the kettle black! We could go get a group sex rate somewhere Im sure. Cali had featured some dark footage as has Big Whack!

      Delete
  13. That was a great idea Mistress!!! But I can see the neighborhood bitches not liking this. Only because there husbands might be all over there. I swear your the Mona Stangley of Bucks County...it's widely known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I always just thought if you see somebody without a smile, give 'em yours!"

      Delete
  14. Your brilliant Mistress! And with your bedside manner, the Mile High Flight should sure to please.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahahaha
    Well, while you’re at it, you should hand out stickers like the ones they give you when you’ve voted. You know a satisfied customer only brings more customers....

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, so I missed the part where you tell us where you stick the Q-Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the houseboys were confused, but I set them straight.

      Delete
  17. Sorry your Beloved Raven Club is no more. Your entrepreneur Spirit is so underappreciated in your County my Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shocked! Shocked, I say! How could they deny this public service? You only have the well being of your fellow citizens in mind. Your only recourse is to open a speak easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole place is a speak easy already

      Delete
  19. ...and I was so ready to get tickets force the Casa du Borghese!!! ...but a flight on Borghese Air lsounds like a great alternative!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I never even been to the Raven and miss those posts. And color me shock that you have a drink named after you... the Bad Influence!!

    Now can I get a job on your airline as a stewardess?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't know, is there a way for you to do this one the quiet??? I'd be there in a heart beat.

    " I mean, I'm the only one who knows how to fuck republicans and get some money out it." ROTFLMAO!

    What are you drinking these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything wet with an octane rating.

      Delete
    2. Lol!!!! And we know with your suction skills...the glory hole will be backed up. Loosen that jaw

      Delete
  22. This all made perfect sense until you claimed "I'm the only one who knows how to fuck republicans and get some money out it." Sweetheart, think about that! It seems EVERYBODY knows how to do that.

    Actually good the Raven closed when it did. This would have been such a tragically sad swan song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well see that just it. I don't kiss and tell you see. You fuck him and get pictures and then collect the funds to keep your mouth shut. LOL

      Delete
  23. To learn to fly that, a-couple hundred hours at least. And that is a private - multi engine, turbo rating. To fly with paying passengers, a couple of years. There are a lot of out of work pilots right now. The FAA has left health safety largely up to the airlines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hell, give the passenger enough to drink, they won't even know Im flying the plane.

      Delete
  24. Oh, health departments all over the country have been touting those portable glory holes as a "safe alternative." So, I don't quite understand why the county boys would disapprove. Maybe it was the $20 charge....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just you wait till you see my big ole bear ass go down that slid Henny!!!! LOOK OUT HO'S!!!!!!

    You crafty bitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't take me out in the glory hole when you come down it!!!!!!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!