Saturday, September 5, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Every week in my Candy Shop we feature some mouth watering delights, morsels to lick and hard candy to suck on....but this candy from down under, is bound to get you all tingly. This week we bring you, Calum WinsorAnd I love me a good ginger snap!! Winsor’s classic good looks and sculpted physique have won him success in various different kinds of modeling, but I'm more interested in him navigating my waters. He’s a damn fine looking man with a great body and we will always want more, because we are greedy bitches. Be prepared to drool.I’m here for it. This man is gorgeous, and any chance to see that peachy ass, and his Toblerone and that accent ain't gonna be missed by me!!!!






24 comments:

  1. G'day! Gracious, is it hot up in here or is it just Calum? I would bounce a dime off that all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! He is sexy in and out of tightie whities!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to need at least a baker's dozen of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JFC! can I have THAT for a birthday present?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmmmmmmm beefcake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear me... I think I've been overwhelmed by the vapors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh....this is one of my favorite candy shops in a while. He is TASTEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see one flaw....do you? Tommie gimme gimmie!!!! He is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked and rechecked every square inch...trust me...no flaws.

      Delete
  9. Ginger boy perfection. Very handsome face. Those thighs. Im swooning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I could muster a few hours a day to this hunk....damn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How Delightful, You spoil us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh! I’m weak in the knees. I better kneel down before I fall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well he looks like he could be very useful around the house! I have a rack that needs seeing to. Just saying.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That first photo is finely sculpted. The rest are very nice... though, this type of man does little for me. A little too Soap Opera obvious. I would take another look at him in ten years, when he is losing his hair and has gone off his rigid diet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my....i will take any left overs please.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous....and that ass....I could lost in it and forget to cum up for air!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could get lost in many things on this guy.

      Delete
    2. Point well taken!!!

      Delete
  17. While see not my usual type...i sure wouldn't kick him out of my bed for making crumbs either.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sexy in both black-and-white and color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh. My. Fucking. God. How.... how.... No words.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!