Wednesday, September 9, 2020

GRANDE DAMES

Last week we saw a first here....a transgender male doing female drag....now this week we have another first....Drag Twins!!!! 
The Coyle Twins are photographers, Youtubers, fashionistas, and brothers living in New York City. Luca, Spice, and Cooper, Sugar, started their channel back in 2016 and have successfully grown it since then. They are also known for there drag personas, Sugar and Spice....and are getting quite the drag following. Let's face it, they are frickin adorable!! Now, they have a stable 35,000 members on You tube and a even bigger Instagram following..... with many watching their vlogs about their everyday lives. One special video that the twins put out that was especially important, was when the twins decided that it was time for them to finally come out to their mom.  But's let’s be honest, the boys aren’t exactly hiding their sexuality, and good on them I say. Their family fully embraced them and their creativity.  The 22-years-olds vlog about life as feminine gay men, plus and minus of being twins, gay dating, as well as food and fashion. And I'm living for them. When night falls...the twins become double the trouble, but twice as nice! Think of them as living early 2000s teen fashion dolls, shipped all the way from China – fresh out of the box! And yes, they are a walking tagline. I think they are marketing themselves very well. You might have also seen there very popular TikTok's..as they seem to be the self-proclaimed gay versions of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen of drag. Their inspiration for drag stems from their love and obsession with fashion dolls growing up. They are the dolls your parents never let you play with. The more skin showing, the bigger the lips, the more cartooney the eyes and the higher the heel the better! Being that they're drag twins, their aesthetics are similar,  but the exact opposite at the same time. Spice is the edgy, punk girl while Sugar is the sweeter, girly girl. What I love about them the most is the embracing of their campy, feminine sides...and the "we give two fucks, what people think. Their main message with their content online is that you can have the best of worlds and should never conform to societal gender norms. Bravo girls.... And let's face it, they are fucking fierce! The hair is werking, and those faces are beat for the gods.

I don't know about you, but I wanna go out with them for a night!!!!!

25 comments:

  1. Ohhhh now, pardon their beauty!
    This is something I have not heard of before. Those mugs, though. And very creative drag. A mix of glam and camp. Sign me up!
    And they're super cute as boys. Can I join you that night you're going out with them? I wanna come, too...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have known of brothers to do drag, but this is the first set of twins to I have ever seen doing drag....I think their backstory is so cool. When we go for drinks...Ill ring ya.

      Delete
  2. Cute boys by day, blow-up plastic sex dolls by night? Weird. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's make it a thruple! I'll join you and Sixpence and be the photo guy. They're ah-may-ZING! and cute to boot. They sure got talent...and with them mugs, no doubt hugely popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!!!!!! Now that is a schick!!!!! And at 22 their style is written DOWN!!!! This are flawless in or out of drag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like a fun pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When this post first appeared on my feed
    I thought, 'why is Maddie posting about
    Barbie dolls'
    take care, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! And then even if I did that shouldn't surprise you.

      Delete
  7. They are flipping adorable!

    Confidential to Sugar and Spice: Honeys, if you collected fashion dolls as youngsters, your family has known all along. But, I get that it's nice to have admitted it and have them not bat an eyelash. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played with barbies too. My mother always let me play with whatever I wanted. I do think their was correlation to dolls and drag for me....I always LOVED wigs, hair, dresses jewels and so on.......

      Delete
  8. Drag or not,they look like a good time.
    Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty and young... any way they slice it. How nice. Not my thing at all... but more power to them. Maybe in 25 years they might be interesting? Until then... pretty and young. How nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very, very hyper!!!! But at 22, I guess I was too. They will probably rock the drag world.

      Delete
  10. Very pretty, but a bit young to be called Grande Dames don't you think? There's no minimum age for that title? What do I know. My skies are orange right now and it's been dark all day. I'm going back into hibernation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!!! I home now for a day or two and leaving while the apartment gets a freshin up!!! I saw pictures of your skies....it's the end of the world to see them!!!!! I may be back....

      Delete
  11. Damn! They’re hot in and out of drag. They do look like they’d give you a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one night of hanging out I say....I bet their are a hoot to hang with.

      Delete
  12. what a marvelous and fascinating thing to see

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw them perform right before the pandemic hit...those henny's can lip-synch tight gurl!!! They be goin places.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so stinking beautiful! Haven't had the pleasure yet.. but be yourselves and be happy doing what you like is a excellent message and start for these two. Their so beautiful it make me sick...those waists right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh look at these two tasty morsels. They make me sick, I look like a old hag!! They are quite stunning aren't they? I have never heard of them them but love some of their videos. They are popular on Fire Island.

    Hope you can come back up soon. I have a month left till I move.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, their make up technique is incredible! Could you even imagine them on drag race?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!