Saturday, December 15, 2018

GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST

Yesterday while at work that cow Coco de Mere sent me a text of a old party picture.
That's right hunty's….this is the Mistress in the very early days of drag, probably cira, 1998. The old Harrisburg group and I were at a good friend's Christmas party he had every year. Some of you may remember my good friend and sister Mame, aka David Dust. I'm sure she was here in a corner passed out drunk. Here as evidence, one can see the early shaping of the Mistress's minxy ways... big hair,.drink in one hand, and putting the seduction on the hot boys. This was Dale, and he was a HUGE boy...in  kind sweet personality, and built like a brick shithouse. And I'll leave that there. Thanks for the old photo Coco!!! Let's just hope no video footage surfaces!

And then more innocent days. My mother sent me a note yesterday with this in it.
Me at even a younger age holding my first wiener pup! 
I named her Poochie.

I have a lunch date today. I will be back with more fun things, just you wait!

30 comments:

  1. OMG! It's like Rami Malek meets Tallulah Bankhead!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is priceless! Both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. even then you were clinging to men and big wieners.

    size queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn! You beat me to it Anitia, you have a dirty sense of humor, I really admire that in a person. :D

      Delete
    2. @anitia - ain't we ALL size queens, honey!

      Delete
  4. A wonderful trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glamourous and adorable all in one package! I enjoyed this! What a cute kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did such a cutie holding on to his wiener grow up to become such a picture of debauchery? Oh, I think I just answered my own question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, you looked just like one of my parents’ friends. Her name was Evelyn! You sure have upped your game over the years. And of course you were an adorable child!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many big wiener jokes, so little time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, sugar, just too damn A-DOR-ABLE! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1998... 1998... Shall we just leave it at that/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this gurl has wieners on the brain, and in the mouth, and (fill in the blank)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your like a Virginia Slim Mistress. you've come a long way baby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The more things change... you’re still the same apparently. And men built like brick shithouses are mighty mighty when they let it all hang out, no?

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  14. If that picture doesn't scream seduction I don't know what does. And you as a little boy....it was even seen then! The pup is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beauty and the beast in one person. Both picture are to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both those pictures are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mistress you are too funny and even then were scheming to get the boys. But your such a cutie still. Did you ever get the boy though????

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both pictures are so funny and cute...but that toddler you with poochie is beyond cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're dazzling, Dale is humpy, but Poochie is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing two really sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Were cute, cute still cute and stunning.....cute post Mistress. Coco...send more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a post!!!! You are quite something you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a marvelous photo !

    ReplyDelete
  24. I mean this as a compliment, but you really do have nice, female-like shoulders in that picture. Physically--again a compliment--you seem to be made for drag.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!