Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekend Plans-The Shamrock Shake

After last weekend the Mistress is going to be taking it easy. Next week will start another round of weekend happenings again so she is going to relax this weekend. And the bright side of having my hours cut at work ,is that I'm able to get most of the house work done durning the week, so the weekends are completely free. This weekend the Mistress is going to give the Boy-Toy a cooking lesson or two at the request of the Toy him self. You see, when the Mistress isn't around she takes all the house help with her. So he wants to know how to cook the staples of survival I like to call them, for himself. Another thing I want to do is download all the songs I want into my Ipod. So when I take a walk around the lake ,I have some tunes to listen to. Then there will be trips to get groceries and the market to get some provisions for dinners this week. Tomorrow, we will take it easy and we are going in the city to go see yet another museum, The Mutter Museum- The College of Physicians of Philadelphia. The Mistress has been wanting to get there for ages. But the highlight will be getting Shamrock Shakes from McDonald's.





The Mistress was out and about last week and she saw that these little gems are back ! I loooovvveeesssss me a Shamrock shake. I will probably come close to over dosing on these again and have to be taken to the hospital because of it. Last year I had so many I swear this dame turned green! I'm getting my first one this afternoon!!! It's sad when you want a Shamrock shake over going to a museum isn't it. I need help.

6 comments:

  1. I always liked Arctic Orange shakes better.

    Is it true that Shamrock shakes make you poop green???

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend, but about those shakes...I don't think I could drink something THAT color.

    Neon?

    No.......no......oh honey....no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoot. girrrrrl, I'll take a shake over a museum any day of the week!!!!

    and you are one busy Mistress...

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mamie- I don't know if they make you do that or not, I never look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/22/2009

    I'm right there with you on the Shamrock shake! I can't get enough either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/22/2009

    Have you ever been to the Mutter Museum yet? If you haven't it is very intresting and very gross at the same time. It's like a train wreck. Y ou can't help but look. Have fun Mistress!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!