Friday, February 20, 2009

From the Candy Shop



Mike Radon who is originally from Canada is now living in New York. Mike is also a pass football player with the Missouri State Bears #14. There is something about all these footballers becoming hot models! Maybe one day some of them can show me how to handle their balls,I mean, the ball. Anywho, He certainly looks fine in anything he wears. Mike is modeling and finding work in Editorial print, fashion, fitness videos and men's fitness magazines.









5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/20/2009

    Hot! I would love to peel those pink panys down and see what's in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/20/2009

    He is adorable! Where can I find him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/20/2009

    WOW! What a body he has. And a adorable face to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. from what I hear, he would probably love to show you how to handle his balls .

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!