Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Today being served up for Sunday Brunch's Beef and Drag is Jessie Pavelka and Hedda Lettuce! Have you seen the ultra hot Jessie Pavelka from the new Lifetime reality show Diet Tribe yet? Woof! Diet Tribe is the story of five friends who go on a emotional journey as they attempt to go from "fat" to "fit" and enlist the help of personal trainer,the hot,sexy, and hunky Jessie. I tell you this. If the Mistress did need to lose weight you better believe I'd be calling this hottie to work my ass off!

















Get your salad fork....It's Hedda Lettuce! Hedda-The Queen of Green established herself as New York City's premiere queen in classic cabaret venues and in a hand full of off Broadway plays. Hedda has also done many appearances on television and movies like Too Wong Foo. This diva has also garnered six times the HX Magazines Drag Queen of the Year Award for her acclaimed poised characters,startling satire, and original music. I loves me a little Hedda!









9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/11/2009

    Jessie is hunky as hell and he could could help me lose some of these pesky couple of pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, I do need to lose me some weight And cute as he is, I'll bet that boy would expect me to eat less and exercize more, and I'm sorry, Miss G is just not gonna do it! She might perspire, and she just doesn't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHSWEETBABYJESUS!!! That man is FINE!!!

    and Hedda aint to bad herself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for finding my new personal trainer. You're an absolute doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He can do what ever he wants with my fat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/12/2009

    You have excellent taste in men Mistress and this blog has several of my intrests at heart.Drag queens,men and drinking and men! I have been reading for some time but never posted. And the Boy-Toy sounds like a riot. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss G- I can't blame you. I love to eat also,but luckily my job keeps me active so I don't need his services in THAT way! That could make it fun.

    Kailyn- Your welcome tootes! He is adorable ain't he?

    Beth- FINE!Just perfection. I knew you would admire him.

    Dan- I don't know how much correct working out I'd get done with him.I can think of one muscle!

    Mistress Maddie #1Fan- Your to kind.Thank-you for checking in. I 'll be thinking of you on the hunt for material. In the meantime,welcome !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/12/2009

    HOT! I may have to watch just to see him and I hate Lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1/12/2009

    Hedda is a crazy bitch,but still fabulous after all these years! We owe her alot!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!