Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bosom Buddies!

Yesterday I was reading my good friend and sister's blog yesterday. And it occurred to me, we have been friends now for like 16 years now. Jesus! That long. Anywho, Mamie or David to some of you, had a post about his Friday weight in. I can feel what he is going through. It's hard. But you hang in there girl! You see over the years we may not have always been in touch on a daily basis, but through the thick and thin, and the bad and the good, friends coming and friends going , and all those many, many, many, many stories of men and heart break were always there for each other. So this little ditty from Mame made me think of you!

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Maddie:

    If I say that sex and guts
    made you into a star,
    It's simply that
    who else but a bosom buddy
    Will tell you how rotten you are.


    You are the sweetest sister that a gal could ask for. I love you girl.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clip! They shoulda dubbed Lucy's part, though. I love her , but the poor gurl couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid and a handle on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/17/2009

    Mistress, it's so nice to have friends like this for years. And if you two are like those two,your livers must be pickled by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mamie- I almost had to get a tissue!

    Miss G- I love me some Lucy too,but your right,she couldn't carry a tune, could she.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/17/2009

    Love this movie.I just saw it not long ago and had no idea Bea was in musicals. She is always a golden girl to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ilove you bitches

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!