Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mate of the Year








I pleased to tell you all that fellow Philadelphian and Hunky blogger, Bryan Thomas has found out he won the coveted title of DNA Magazine's Mate of the Year! Congratulations Byran! Those good looks and hard work paid off. Not only Mate of the year , but also the Sexist Man Alive in one year! You can all rest assure I'm getting a copy of the issue! And be sure to stop by Byran's blog sometime. Just click on the title of his blog in my blog list. Below is also a video by the famous Fred on the Net he shot of the contestants for Mate of the year. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/29/2009

    Congrats Bryan! He has a great ass and would love to..... Hmmmm,gotta go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/29/2009

    Mistress,he is one very handsome hunk! I must get to Philly to see him. So gald he won the title. Post more,post more!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!