Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twelve Months of Byran

I didn't know if you all were aware or not, but fellow blogger and Philadelphian , Bryan Thomas who is one hot hunk is giving all his fans a gift of himself 365 days a year!



If you click on the title of his blog in my blog list it will take you to his site where you can get the link to the free calandar which is a downloadable calendar that is a wall paper to use on your computer.



The pictures look hot.I know the Mistress will be getting it ! Thank you Bryan for the wonderful calandar. I am aleady looking forward for the next month!!!

5 comments:

  1. I want his gift, but its not on a calender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/15/2009

    You sold me on it Mistress.I getting the calandar. And that shot of Bryan's ass is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan you naughty boy! And you have a good trip!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/15/2009

    I saw Bryan out and I tell you he gets better and better looking every time!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!