Friday, December 5, 2008

From the Candy Shop

Robert Buckley!



Robert Buckley is one hot American actor. I first saw him on the WB'S Fashion House with Bo Derek. Since then he has been in American Heiress and Lipstick Jungle. He is just so cute and all-American,and that will get you far in my door.I meant,with me!If you get bored this Saturday night he will be in a Lifetime movie with Heather Locklear, Flirting with Forty. Yea, it will be a lousy movie, but hey Robert will be shirtless through the whole thing. What better reason to watch.






5 comments:

  1. I am so tired of seeing him with his clothes on! Enough of that crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, he is simply beautiful, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya, he's fine...but I CANNOT watch a movie with Heather Locklear init. She freaks. me. out. she is so creepy looking now. I don't know what it is about her face, but it aint good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a hottie! And, a former Crush du Jour. You have good taste!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...