Thursday, March 10, 2022

PHAEDRA

 

One of my favorite queens I've recently discovered! Phaedra Phaded. I became friendly with this Greek queen during the pandemic when I discovered her on an online virtual drag show and have been taken with her since. I enjoy our banter on Instagram in the DM'S, lots of kiki of guys, sex, of drag and interior design, which she does during the day for her trade. I must make it to New York or Providence to catch her in action. If you're ever looking for a versatile queen who is everything rolled into one polished performer, Phaedra Phaded is your dream. With a mug beat for days for the GAWDS, a fashion sense that makes a supermodel look bad, and a very sweet personality, this bitch is the whole package. I am also obsessed over her eyelashes...some of the best I've seen. She has the best look of eyes around I say.  Phaedra is a Grecian sex puppet, with a killer ass and mug of plastic. If you could take Pamala Anderson, Courtney Love, and a sex doll and roll them into one, you'd get Phaedra, although Marilyn Monroe is her biggest inspiration, to this queen who grew up in Greece. Growing up gay in a very strict Greek Orthodox household repressed any sense of artistry, let alone drag. It wasn't till his first musical that the performing bug bit and the creative side started to take over. Upon moving out and getting gay friends, it wasn't long for drag to come along, and Phardra was born. Since then, his parents have been very supportive and love and accept him and have even gone to his shows. It's always nice when the parents come around, I think. Phardra can be seen in and around Providence RI. Dates for her performances with her drag troupe can be seen at Drag Queen Divas.  I'm ready to see this bitch tear the stage up. This queen can moovvvve henny.
Did I forget to mention how cute he was out of drag?

17 comments:

  1. That purple number is giving me Dominique Devereaux.
    That out of drag look is giving me all kinds of dirty thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Her eye technique is OFF THE HOOK! I have never had the pleasure, but she is stunning hunty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sentence caught my eye " I enjoy our banter on Instagram in the DM'S, lots of kiki of guys, sex, of drag and interior design" and I was wondering about the interior design. I would assume a drag queen home would be like any other home.
    There way to much repression now in the world.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I think I prefer him out of drag, though. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Growing up gay in a religious household has to be a repressive start for any child. Religion has a lot to answer for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible. However, if I met him out of drag, I might not let him go back in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So absolutely fabulous.
    That green number with the orange wig? Do want.
    And he's hot as a boy!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Them eyes...those lips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh huh, yes ma'am come on through.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable out of drag. I would spank him so hard. He's a little 'IT' for my taste. His make-up and drag look incredibly evil clown-like. Do you see what I am talking about? Thanks for the pics. I love that you're documenting all this in one place. Like a drag catalog. Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Phaedra's brightly coloured outfits, but she's giving off a creepy Faye Dunaway vibe, especially in photo #7... black widow spider eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!! A much more evil and over the top Faye Dunaway!

      Delete
  12. Literally...how DARE she be this gorgeous?!?!?! Your right, those eyes are some of the most fabulous I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hair, eyes. and lips..correct, ensembles... on point! Sashay you stay!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Mistress she is stunning! You two could be the next power drag couple, you'd' look cute together. It will never not amaze me the transformation.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!