Thursday, April 9, 2020

HAPPY MOMENT #7


This special happy moments is more a shout out really. Today upon getting up was a rough one. But I muddled through, got my morning coffee and started to do my daily reading. Not only was it National Gin Day, but fellow blogger and fabulous Brit, Madam Arcati had did a fresh post. Oh my...did it ever brighten up my day, as it always does. Madam Arcati is a talented and stunning resident of the legendary Delores Delago Towers and it's extensive gardens. One stop in there, and you will witness first hand why it make me happy.
From Madame Arcati's blog... A showcase for the 'Gardens of Delargo Towers', and a new blog to share the odd bits and bobs in my virtual back-yard - together with a potpourri of bizarre random objets d'art from the dusty attic of my mind. There will be a good smattering of Divas gayness gorgeousness history and music on the way So follow me on my journey if you wish, leave comments if you can.

While the Madame doesn't post to frequently, I asure you, you won't be disappoint, and while your there, and enjoy it, give a follow so you can pop back in. A cordial thank- you to Madame Arcati for letting me use the beauiftul pictures and for always a lovely tour of the gardens.This gay boy had a better day for seeing it's beauty.

13 comments:

  1. I’m always for pics of people’s gardens.
    I’m gonna have to go check Madame.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pop over and take a look! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are stunning!!!! I can see why they'd make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loverly, appreciate enjoying them.
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blooms ... I'm off to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soul food. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are stunning. And yesterday's tulips from Delores Del Largo Towers... Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my golly gosh Mistress how incredibly kind of you. You and your lovely camp followers have made this old Queen very happy.

    The extensive gardens here at 'Delargo Towers'(9 meters by 2.8) has never received so so many lovely and welcome visitors.
    I am so glad that you like our little garden and my attempts at blogging
    Thank you again
    ttfn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always enjoy your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!