Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Trojan Wedding Shower

Have you ever wondered how the Mistress gets her hair in that straight back look? Well here's the secret! I tell ya, those people at Trojan think of everything! But I love how the straight guy is all excited to find out from his new wife they now have three of them! LOL! Someone is a little to excited. How many straight guys are into these? And three of them? These two must be horn dogs!



And I ain't buying the woman in the green shirt's testimony, she looks very apprehensive about her story, like something went wrong. I think I'll stick to my regular model!

15 comments:

  1. OMG!! lolol
    I thought this was going to be about condom art. Working at Planned Parenthood we were artists in residence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! I agree, the husband is a little "too" thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that "straight" man did seem a tad bit excited about vibrators. My dirty little mind can only surmise that he already set one on high and packed it away where the moon don't shine. SuuuuuWEEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's excited about getting 3 of them. My mind immediately goes even deeper into the gutter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Guy Says SWEET To Getting Three Of Them? Umless he's gay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOW I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!...SWEEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!That guy is a struggling actor who can now proudly add to his acting resume: "I played the role of the overly enthusiastic fiancé in the Trojan dildo commercial!" FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'm just speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmfao "honey, where have my vibrators gone?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What kinda wedding
    gift.......nevermind

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a feeling his voice will go a lot higher than when they use that Trojan Vibrations later. How does your voice stay low Mistress?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I saw this on nickelodeon one night late. I almost spit my drink, but it did give me some birthday ideas for the queens in my life lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Froggy- LOL,LOL,LOL Your comment made my day with such a good laugh!!! I would have expected that from Auntie Flame!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl, I got a little throw up in my mouth thinking about these girls using it. lol
    j.k

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!