Friday, January 14, 2011

From the Candy Shop

Brazilian heat Rodney Santiago!



You may remember Rodney, the hot, tanned and very handsome Rodney, from the train wreck that was Logo's A-List. No? Well he was also the ex-boyfriend of Reichen Lehmkuhl. Why he did the show with these idiots I'll never know. He and Mike Ruiz were the only too normals ones! Rodney is a model who is currently working in LA and Miami and just released his new 2011 calendar! And I have to admit I did watch the A-List show,but it was only to see him and that hot body! But when he talked, he had me at hello with his adorable broken English!!! He is just the most handsome thing isn't he? He just melts in your mouth! Now, who's gonna bring me up a bourbon???





11 comments:

  1. That first shot is hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me, that Latino accent will awlays work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some men make themselves look like idiots when donning a cowboy hat. But with that white hat, dark hair and bronzed skin, Rodney is absolutely beautiful. I do like him best with the chest hair, and especially that treasure trail, intact. Did I say especially the treasure trail? I loves me a treasure trail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your like me Mistress, I love a Brazilian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only reason I watched was to see him and Mike on the show! He is hot. I don't know why he and mike ruiz didn't just get it on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have already got the calendar complete with finger marks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picture with the boots? HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Rodney, I'll take him! And those jeans.......yea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loves me some Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that candy was hot and spicy! Fab spread Maddie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous1/17/2011

    NICE BODY... THE FACE IS OK....

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!