Saturday, May 11, 2024

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 

When I came across this Italian Delight, it shocked me that yet another man, other than one of South American decent took my breath away. You know me foreign and domestic men are my two favorites. I don't know if he's a man I'd date, but I'm not opposed to a few fun filled nights that is for sure. Andrea Moscon could whisper his Italian sweet nothings in my ear all night. He hails from the Northern part of Italy. Now at 27, he's been a model in the fashion and cosmetics arena, and a soccer player. But these days can also be seen in a huge amount of twitter accounts showing more sides to him, one big side of him....on his one main one here. Who am I to argue with that? I love a teasing man that isn't shy. He is also aging very nicely...looks great with a bit of a mustache and beard too, if you can get pass his other "asset" Remind me to book a trip to Italy.

If morning coffee always looked like this, I might like morning more. Not to mention get me out of bed faster!

25 comments:

  1. Big side, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that child is GIFTED! I would love to encourage him to grow... and grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear we could both nibble on him...at the same time, with still some left over space.

      Delete
  3. Well THAT was a surprise. I wouldn’t say no to a cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My what a big cup he has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a few nights? do you plan to walk again???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I follow him on insta and have seen his very hot Only Fans. That boy has got some serious candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES!!!!! All I can say is Bon Appetit! There appears to be plenty for all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This bad boy is hot as fuck…

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Italian men...he is handsome, and I agree better with some age. I don't care much for huge cocks but this one.... I can have a feast for days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just his gaze is enough to make me tingle. I can't lie, I'd play with that big thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! I LIKE this guy! I also had no idea guys came that huge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finest piece of art… Especially the thick one between his legs. He is BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I be swallow...the big dick alone gets my vote! That is the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't comment on very many men, but I have seen him on Instagram...I knew he was cute but had no idea he was hung too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep....I may not walk for a few days, but he could tap me. I doubt he'll fit into a to go bag will he?

    ReplyDelete
  16. With that lovely body, handsome face and nice, big asset of his, he isn’t HUMBLE at all, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Without going back to check, what color are his eyes? As I expected, something else caught your eye. Oh my, what would you do with all of that? You should go to Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. GOOD LORD! That kid needs a license to carry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

      That's the best laugh I had all day....and not untrue your comment!!!!!

      Delete
  19. And like a Ferrari he comes well equipped for action!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Here his IG (I was already one of his follower) and here his bio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the dick pics are for sure photoshopped

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!