Friday, December 29, 2023

HOLIDAY REFACES!

 Another fun batches of Refaces! I still can't get over how accurate the faces are. And boy if I can get chesticles like this, maybe I should work out more!!!! The result in the green Lycra, result 3, nailed my face and my own actual hair style.

Then there are my dance moves.... Notice the big box.

Then there was my clean-cut, old family money days, when I was innocent once.
gulp...
Sigh, to have this results luxurious, wavy hair......ahh...


These three were eerily accurate with the face. I'd probably hook up and take myself to bed and do me! But it's this ski chalet result that gets me! I so need that whole orange ensemble with coat! But it's the one with the tan knit hat, and fur lapel coat that really could be me just filmed. That WAS like looking in the mirror, and I have the coat already.
Anyone want to hit the slopes with me???

27 comments:

  1. You do have lucious AI hair! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang.... I wonder if AI could make me look that good? Probably not. ...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the results got me hot. I'd fuck myself. You should try them. They crack me up.

      Delete
  3. hahaha... maybe you should work out more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking the exact same thing. Maybe AI is good for one thing!

      Delete
  4. That third pic makeover was Cliff Richard to the life - a good looker when he was young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can see some resemblances. I had to google him. I have been told that I remind some people of Neil Patrick Harrris.

      Delete
  5. I love it when AI is used for good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you SURE these are AI refaces? I choose to believe these are really you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm sure, but I will say the faces are very accurate now if I could just get some of these hairstyles.

      Delete
  7. Cybersexy you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get another AI app once and it made me look like a Tom of Finland model. It gave me the cock of a horse!

      Delete
  8. Me thinks Mistress in a Box was the real you, but loved on the slopes. Very James Bond gangsta style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again the face nailed it, but the body is so not me I have a little more meat and and more muscular than that. And I wouldn't need the box to dance!

      Delete
  9. What a fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, baby! These are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/29/2023

    Tundra Bunny here...

    Funny, I've always pictured you like the guy beside the racehorse, but with shorter, lighter brown/blond hair! Can't picture you downhill skiing though -- apres-ski in the chalet perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right...give me the ski chalet...fire in the lodge with a couple of Swedish ski men with some hot beverages and I'm happy and tingly.

      Delete
  12. Hmmmm...I'll email you my address...just arrive and leave your clothes in a pile at the door...Ill be waiting in the back room on the left....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had that request in a few years!

      Delete
  13. Mom said you could make yourself anything you wanted. I know I guy who can do that hair for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hot Daddy Maddie is Handsome...

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fun, but having met you, your more adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!